233538 Bullies, 3477 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 341
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. sanjuriu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:10pm


     Style: sanjuriu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they are both founded on the same roots, sanzyuryu was around in 700, as most martial arts, died out, then was reborn through Arel as kokondo, then when shepered spilt off from kokondo he renamed it sanzyuryu. does that explain it a lil better?
  2. sanjuriu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:14pm


     Style: sanjuriu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!
  3. Grashnak is offline
    Grashnak's Avatar

    Old School DM

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,055

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!

    I absolutely promise not to post on this thread again because its pointless.

    Just because you say something DOESN'T MAKE IT PROOF!!!! Your explanations are complete gibberish, made worse by your inability to write clearly.

    Anyway, I don't care. Enjoy your delusions.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.
  4. sanjuriu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:20pm


     Style: sanjuriu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok same thing about you just because you say it's bs doesn't make it bs, so end the end it's all just oppinons. but arrguing on the intewrnet is dumb mabye in person this would be a better discussion.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:18pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!
    Okay another lesson in truth.

    These supposed facts, about your art, come from.........................................an affiliated website. This is not proof. Arel may have been here in the beginning of MA in America. It still has no bearing on an art ,you admit died in "700", that was Magically ressurected by a White person(Bullshido Alert).

    Here is a lesson on tracing historical facts.

    Lets take Mas Oyama since we are talking about Japanese Martial Arts.

    I can get books written by non-KK MA on his bio. I can talk to people who aren't biased about MAs Oyama. I can look on multiple websites about his bio. In other words I can research his history OUTSIDE of his sphere of influence.
  6. Stick is offline
    Stick's Avatar

    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,952

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:19pm

    hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    ok same thing about you just because you say it's bs doesn't make it bs, so end the end it's all just oppinons. but arrguing on the intewrnet is dumb mabye in person this would be a better discussion.
    The onus is not on us to prove that your art is not what it says it is, it is on you and your art to prove what it says it is. So far you have failed miserably.

    Go back o school.
  7. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,128

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:57pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    ok, look i realize you really don't care what proof i give and your just going to keep typing weird stuff any way. if you wouldn't mind could you please just post on something else
    WHAT PROOF HAVE YOU POSTED?!
  8. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,128

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:00pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    they are both founded on the same roots, sanzyuryu was around in 700, as most martial arts, died out, then was reborn through Arel as kokondo, then when shepered spilt off from kokondo he renamed it sanzyuryu. does that explain it a lil better?

    Wait did you just say Sanzyu Ryu died out then was reborn 1300s years later as a Crappy Krotty system.


    Also I love how these systems are refounded by stupid Gaijin.

    What that smell, or yeah it bullshit.
    Last edited by Plasma; 6/27/2006 3:04pm at .
  9. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,128

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:02pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!

    Saying your system is 1300 years old doesn't count as PROOF it is 1300s years old. Please list the Lineage holders. If you can name them back to Pre WWII i would be surprised. If you can do that I would consider that evidence.
    Last edited by Plasma; 6/27/2006 3:04pm at .
  10. mrblackmagic is offline
    mrblackmagic's Avatar

    My pleasure.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    right behind you.
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is he saying Japanese karate existed before Funakoshi?
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.