Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:10pm

Style: sanjuriu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they are both founded on the same roots, sanzyuryu was around in 700, as most martial arts, died out, then was reborn through Arel as kokondo, then when shepered spilt off from kokondo he renamed it sanzyuryu. does that explain it a lil better?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!

I absolutely promise not to post on this thread again because its pointless.

Just because you say something DOESN'T MAKE IT PROOF!!!! Your explanations are complete gibberish, made worse by your inability to write clearly.

Anyway, I don't care. Enjoy your delusions.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok same thing about you just because you say it's bs doesn't make it bs, so end the end it's all just oppinons. but arrguing on the intewrnet is dumb mabye in person this would be a better discussion.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay another lesson in truth.

These supposed facts, about your art, come from.........................................an affiliated website. This is not proof. Arel may have been here in the beginning of MA in America. It still has no bearing on an art ,you admit died in "700", that was Magically ressurected by a White person(Bullshido Alert).

Here is a lesson on tracing historical facts.

Lets take Mas Oyama since we are talking about Japanese Martial Arts.

I can get books written by non-KK MA on his bio. I can talk to people who aren't biased about MAs Oyama. I can look on multiple websites about his bio. In other words I can research his history OUTSIDE of his sphere of influence.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:19pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok same thing about you just because you say it's bs doesn't make it bs, so end the end it's all just oppinons. but arrguing on the intewrnet is dumb mabye in person this would be a better discussion.
    The onus is not on us to prove that your art is not what it says it is, it is on you and your art to prove what it says it is. So far you have failed miserably.

Go back o school.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:57pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, look i realize you really don't care what proof i give and your just going to keep typing weird stuff any way. if you wouldn't mind could you please just post on something else
    WHAT PROOF HAVE YOU POSTED?!

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they are both founded on the same roots, sanzyuryu was around in 700, as most martial arts, died out, then was reborn through Arel as kokondo, then when shepered spilt off from kokondo he renamed it sanzyuryu. does that explain it a lil better?

Wait did you just say Sanzyu Ryu died out then was reborn 1300s years later as a Crappy Krotty system.

Also I love how these systems are refounded by stupid Gaijin.

What that smell, or yeah it bullshit.
    Last edited by Plasma; 6/27/2006 3:04pm at .

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Saying your system is 1300 years old doesn't count as PROOF it is 1300s years old. Please list the Lineage holders. If you can name them back to Pre WWII i would be surprised. If you can do that I would consider that evidence.
    Last edited by Plasma; 6/27/2006 3:04pm at .

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is he saying Japanese karate existed before Funakoshi?
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast