Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 11:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh....right...come on JNP!!!!! I use the RO allllll of the time......bar fights, mosh pits, family cookouts on the obnoxious uncle, the neighbors dog when it wakes me up at night, on myself when I feel lonely..........

What I don't get is someone questioning the versatility of a great competition move by saying it won't work on th3 str33t or because his Greco roman granby is th3 sh1t.

I have been grappling for four years now but had no idea what a granby roll was so......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72736&q=granby

if this is the move you are saying will work to counter a successfully completed RO, I have a good orthopedic surgeon I can refer you to fix your dislocated shoulder, torn labrum and shredded rotator cuff...good luck with that.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 12:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hilarity of an aikijujutsu student criticising reverse omaplata was bound to be great
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 12:11pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed&Hammered
    I apologize... I'm not used to having my character or integrity attacked and tend to take it quite personally. There is nothing I hate more than arrogant presumption. As for my spelling...whatever. When you insult a newcomer with flagrant disrespect, I'm sure it usually results in a misguided thread. If someone treated someone in the real world with the type of arrogance I was met with...the results could have been really bad. So I'll sit on my laurels for a while and figure out who's who before chiming in next time.
    What results in even MORE disrespect is when your first set of posts are telling a good bjj player how lame a sub you don't seem to fully understand

Seriously.

And I don't hate cops

I just hate stupid cops, and stupid laws, and stupid criminals, and stupid non criminals.

So as long as you're a smart cookie

We cool.

But jesus learn to spell. It's easy and it'll make your tickets go over so much better in court.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 5/17/2006 12:15pm at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize... I'm not used to having my character or integrity attacked and tend to take it quite personally. There is nothing I hate more than arrogant presumption. As for my spelling...whatever. When you insult a newcomer with flagrant disrespect, I'm sure it usually results in a misguided thread. If someone treated someone in the real world with the type of arrogance I was met with...the results could have been really bad. So I'll sit on my laurels for a while and figure out who's who before chiming in next time.
    What about being mysoginistic, a complete homophob :color: and a moron who makes statements about things he doesn't "get" makes you think you have any character or integrity to attack?

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 12:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and don't forget Jordan v. City of New London.

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 1:35pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't forget your shine box.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 2:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I started writing a serious answer to why believing a granby roll would just make it so easy to dodge a reverse omoplata. But it's the 17th of may (national holiday woo!) And I'm fuckin tired.

You complain a lot Armed&Hammered, but notice that your thread, (while posts with arguments probably heard and countered before are edited) is not in Guantanamo Bay. Which means so far, even though the mods find your arguments ... lacking.. is a good description. The discussion is still ongoing with attempts to redeem yourself. :)

So don't be a cocksucker.

Thanks.
    More human than human is our motto.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize... I'm not used to having my character or integrity attacked and tend to take it quite personally.
    If you claim to have 13 years of wrestling experience and you can't even get the basic name of the move you're talking about straight, guess what - your integrity is going to get questioned. If you're all butt-hurt we could dare question you, then give us some proof of your credentials - Where did you wrestle? What years? Against who? Who was your coach?

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is being detained due to gimmick suspicion.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234