Sponsored Links Spacer Image

('._.)

Posted On:
    5/16/2006 8:58pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mike Tyson singing with westlife?

Mike Tyson has appealed to Westlife to record a duet with him.

The former world heavyweight boxing champion is understood to have suggested the unlikely collaboration after admitting to a fellow fighter he "melts to some of their songs."

Tyson, who is reported to have been serenaded by Pete Doherty in a hotel bar in Manchester earlier this year, apparently told Irish boxer Joe Egan of his plan.

Egan, a close friend of Tyson's, explained: "He loves their music so much he wants to be part of it. Mike said he would be honoured to be part of a Westlife recording.

"Mike can hold a tune well and he just loves Westlife music. He melts to some of their songs."

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Westlife has been moved to comment about the plan, suggesting: "This sounds really interesting - the band are all fans of Tyson's."
    http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna...ml&e=l_news_dm

...words cannot describe
    Last edited by Draven; 5/16/2006 9:04pm at .

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 1:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike Tyson has as much musical talent as my cat.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 3:15am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your such a fucking retard hannibal.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 4:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Huh ?

Man you get around Mr Chris Ketchens. I though you where in Beijing, China. Now your in B.C Canada ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 4:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I openly admit I'm kinda shocked that you even bothered replying... I got so used to making unanswered virtual assaults on the you... I... I actually kinda feel like a dick... this is awkward...

What I want to say is, "**** off you little pole smoking **** bag!"

However, your strangely nuetral approach to my ad hoc verbal assault has inclined my rational mind to form the phrase, "**** off you little pole smoking **** bag!"

I think I'll go with option 2.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 10:44am

Style: HungGar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike would be a sho-in for the musical version of tweety bird and sylvester.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 12:40pm

Style: looking for new style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to see a Mike Tyson One-man-band.

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 7:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    I openly admit I'm kinda shocked that you even bothered replying... I got so used to making unanswered virtual assaults on the you... I... I actually kinda feel like a dick... this is awkward...

What I want to say is, "**** off you little pole smoking **** bag!"

However, your strangely nuetral approach to my ad hoc verbal assault has inclined my rational mind to form the phrase, "**** off you little pole smoking **** bag!"

I think I'll go with option 2.

In other words your a bullshit artist who changes his location field for the fun of it.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 12:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh.... you caught me hannibal... OK, how about a litle game of chance here to test my honesty?

Why don't you fucking put up for once, or shut up for ever?

I have a game: I put up irrefutable proof that I've been in china since january, and you get the **** off this site for good? Does that sound like a bet you'd like to take? Care to put your money where your mouth is? Loser get's perma-banned? With the mod's co-operation, of course.

I don't like you on many levels. You're an idiot but worse than just being dim, you apparently believe you are rather intellectually gifted. You do not comprehend your limited ability and you ignorantly plod along speaking with an air of authority... (which is bad enough when done by itself) then you get pissy and insult the people who rightfully point out that you are indeed just crazy and full of poorly concieved ideas.

Now which is it going to be Hannibal? Admit that you indeed usually just say crazy **** that pops into your head without regards to it's validity or accuracy and insist that it is fact... OR be a cowardly little weasel and cop out like the time you attempted to 'call me out' on my US Army service record. Do you remember what happened then? I offered to put up proof, (like samples of the ton's of paperwork that follow around any and every soldier in the army) and then you punked out just like your going to do here.

So go on, punk out. You're going to do it, you want to do it. It's the unavoidable product of being full of ****. Punk out, it's easy. I know you want to. All the cool kids on MAP are doing it.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 5/18/2006 1:42am at .

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 1:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or... maybe I'm just talking **** because I'm lying to cover for my low self esteem. Oh the shame of it all.

Besides, it's china... Pffft, who goes to china? I'm not even sure if there are even people living in china now. That's a far too exotic place for the likes of Mr. Chris Ketchens, that is, I tell you.

Nope, nope nope, i'm just stroking my johnson looking at 4chan and wishing i could have a buffalo girl sit on my face at least once before I die in some hill billy trailer park out in Choudrant, Louisiana.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 5/18/2006 2:02am at .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast