Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    taekwondo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

anyone wants to spar?

hey, i am 15 years old, going on 16. i don't really have experience at all in actual sparring, since nobody i know ever accepts my challenge. However, i am very strong and my bodyfat percentage is only 5-6%. i live in nyc, is anyone here interested in sparring me? be warned, the only time i grappled, i put a back mount on a kid who doesn't have a clue wth he's doing and he tapped out by a choke. so you can expect my grappling to be beyond horrible.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you take Tae Kwon Do why dont you spar in your class, sure most TKD schools only do WTF sparring but if you ask your teacher than if you can do more, if he wont let you, find a new school.

Style
    BJJ, Wing Chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't do it guys...

This is how Dateline Specials start out.

The next you know you'll find yourself in a living room with a 15 year-old, a 12-pack of Zima and a 12-pack of Busch Light.

Style
    taekwondo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol yes i take tkd. then what makes it strange that i want to do some real mma sparring? don't people make fun of tkd sparring all the time? i joined tkd when i was 12. i wasn't planning that i would spar anyone, and just about any martial arts class i would take at that time. my parents aren't gonna let me take grappling classes cuz they think it's a waste of time, and they don't want me fighting anyway. if you are interested, let me know.

Style
    Boxing/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll do it!

Meet me at the bike racks after school.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_don't_know
    my parents aren't gonna let me take grappling classes cuz they think it's a waste of time,
    Does your father remove his corncob pipe from his mouth and patiently explain that in order to get into wrestling range, you'd have to get past

1)Kicking range
    2)Punching range
    3)Knees and elbows range
    4)Shoulder check/pelvic thrust range

and that even if you (lol) took him down he could simply dump the contents of his pipe into your eyes, genitals, antecubital nerve?

If so, you have the most kickass dad ever.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Style
    taekwondo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, basically, i wanna learn grappling, boyd, so that i can defend against grapplers without using "the contents of my pipe."
    why does everyone have to not take me seriously just because i'm 15 years old? seriously, if ANYONE who lives in nyc wants to spar, i'll be more than happy to spar you. i don't have grappling experience, but im one of the strongest in my highschool, if it counts for anything. i don't want any resentment in this forum, so if anyone would actually take me seriously, say so. otherwise, just don't post here.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, basically, i wanna learn grappling, boyd, so that i can defend against grapplers without using "the contents of my pipe."
    why does everyone have to not take me seriously just because i'm 15 years old? seriously, if ANYONE who lives in nyc wants to spar, i'll be more than happy to spar you. i don't have grappling experience, but im one of the strongest in my highschool, if it counts for anything. i don't want any resentment in this forum, so if anyone would actually take me seriously, say so. otherwise, just don't post here.
    You forfeited any right of anyone taking you seriously by spawning such a moronic thread. Why don't people take 15 year olds seriously? Because you spout off crap like the quote above. Why don't you ask your parents what the legal ramifications would be if you, or one of your sparring partners, got hurt in a backyard brawl. Ask them if they would like to keep their house while you're at it.

Now go find somewhere to train that will allow you to spar in a legally acceptable manner, i.e. one that has insurance. You will get over being 15 in short order.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    Enshin Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just to reiterate what HwangJangLee and i_dont_know have said, if you can't get your current class to spar, sind a new school. Learning martial arts is useless if you can't apply it and practice when to do what in a real life situation, there's no way you'll know how to use it appropriately.

Style
    -- Isshinryu --
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure ill meet you. Wouldnt be the first time that I meet a fifteen year old off the internet and It certainly wont be the last. Maybe I will let Captain_J-rah come and you can wear his cape and take pictures with him.

Come on man your fifteen. Your parents probably pay for the TKD so why not just "master it" while its free and then when you get older take whatever else you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last