Page 1 of 2 12 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

REALLY fast reload

http://www.break.com/index/quickload.html

A buddy of mine sent me the link, I thought id share it with you guys. Heh, now if only I could reload that fast..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is pretty fast too…and with a revolver!

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...o/1992/cat/566
    Last edited by Olorin; 5/31/2006 10:52pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both of those guys are pretty insane. Just think of how much time the first guy took up practicing reloading over and over.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    H O L Y F U C K !

That was in-sane. Both those guys are fucking hardcore.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OMG! That was friggin' great!

Man I feel for anyone that tangles with those guys in a gunfigt, accuracy and speed, lethal combo!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wish I could contribute a video to this thread. Anyways, I watched an episode of "Mail Call" hosted by R. Lee Ermey and one of his guests was a Glock Competition Shooter, unfortunately I do not know his name. He unloaded and loaded clips like the guy in the first video and shot quick( I don't if it was AS quick or quicker ) as the man in the second clip. Very cool when I saw it.

I did a search for it on google and google video, found nothing.

Maybe someone else has more time & patience than me and can find it.

Good Luck.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    This guy is pretty fast too…and with a revolver!

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...o/1992/cat/566
    That's Jerry Miculek

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silens.Intro
    http://www.break.com/index/quickload.html

A buddy of mine sent me the link, I thought id share it with you guys. Heh, now if only I could reload that fast..
    Son-of-a-bitch! I've never seen any **** like that before. So much for magazine retention, though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares about magazine retention? If someone is shooting at you, you have much more important things to worry about than whether an empty magazine gets scratched. Having a loaded one in place is an infinitely higher priority. The whole "count your bullets, never let the slide lock back, twiddle the mostly-empty and the full one between your fingers" crap is an artifact of the rules of IPSC competition.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tellner
    Who cares about magazine retention? If someone is shooting at you, you have much more important things to worry about than whether an empty magazine gets scratched. Having a loaded one in place is an infinitely higher priority. The whole "count your bullets, never let the slide lock back, twiddle the mostly-empty and the full one between your fingers" crap is an artifact of the rules of IPSC competition.
    I hear you. As a former grunt, I always think about magazine retention. Obviously, that's a whole different ballgame with different weapons, etc. Just making an observation.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last