Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2006 9:32pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    for $100 i will certify you as a boxing black belt. 14x10 certificate and embroidered belt cost $40 extra.

for $100 I will certify you as an official certifier of certificates. 14x10 certificate and lamination cost $40 extra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 5:02am

Style: Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For $200, I'll certify you in all that was mentioned above and help you write a book/movie screen play about how you fought in illegal Asian deathsport contests.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2006 10:07am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for $2000 I will certify that you have only been beaten in an asian death match one time, and that time was by jesus himself, and he was so amazed by your perfomance that he raised you from the dead to continue your teachings

8x10 certificate and trophy will cost you another $1000 - lamination is $40 extra - bronzing your gold trophy will be another $200.

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 7:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kenpo/ kyokushin/jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey it cant be just as bad as a lot and i mean alot of dojos out there that take your money you spend at least 4000 dollars with out all the testing fees and still no nothing so why not spend 65 dollars and get the dvd and practice i mean really practice just like in the dojo wiht a partner and get ranked then go out and fight at competions to see if you got it maybe some sport jujitsu think about in real fighting you dont use all of your moves just like the one that work and for all you brazilian jujitsu guys out there i want to see you throw yourself on the floor in a bar to try to get some into gaurd and see if dont get stomped or take the fight to floor to see if you dont get shanked by one of his boys to be a good fighter takes dedication whether its in the dojo or in home study course and another fact you guys that critize home study all the great masters that created an art where did they get there material ???? it was either observe or the practised with some one to become great

Flyweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 8:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Wood
    bronzing your gold trophy will be another $200.
    <Insert joke about euphemism for masturbation here>
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read the FAQ guys, it is insane. Apparently they will recognize any new style you create, award you rank when you feel ready without even video proof or a teacher, you can become a BB in another system if you are already a BB in one system (because you already put the tie into one stye and worked so hard).

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 1:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's what I saw on the "advisory board".

Jarvis Cherron Kolen
    Technical Director of Randori.....
    ..... Sensei Kolen is a successful MMA coach and competitor.

Yet looking him up on Sherdog shows he is 0-1 in MMA. http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...FighterID=3745

FCFighter shows him as 0-2.

His fights were in 1999.

So props to anyone stepping into a ring/cage but to call someone a successful competitor with an 0-2 record is an exaggeration/lie. As a coach maybe he is good I don't know his student's records.

Also:

Vanessa Bush
    Mixed Martial Arts Consultant
    She is also a freelance writer and martial arts/mixed martial arts competitor.
    Yet nothing shows on Sherdog or FCFighter. Now maybe she fights amateur so she is not listed, but why would a 10th Dan in her own MMA system not have fought PRO?

If it weren't for the rest of the site being so disturbing I would have just thought nothing of it, figure they won/lost some AM fights and teach. But to be on an advisory board of a place that pretty much admits to handing out belts is a HUGE red flag.

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 3:59am

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For all of you confused by the OP, here's the link to where you can get the BB:

http://www.amfedjujitsu.com/Video%20Instruction.html

I'm still looking around to see what you need to do to be recognized as a BB.

Posted On:
    8/23/2007 6:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read the FAQ, you don't need jack **** apparently, you just need to "feel ready".

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 6:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this thread is old but maybe I can clear some stuff up.

The information under Vanessa Bush was mistyped. The system that was founded was not an MMA system but a Hybrid one. Two totally different things. MMA usually refers to the sport and Hybrid Martial Arts is a fighting system that incorporate techniques and theories from several particular martial arts but also emphasizes tradition, i.e. bowing ceremony, wearing gis, self-defense techniques, katas, etc.

"MMA Consultant" does not indicate an AM or PRO fighter. In fact, my suggestion years ago was to change that title to MMA Technical Advisor. It means if anyone in the AFJ has a question regarding technical aspects of MMA, for instance the rules in certain organizations, the MMA Consultant would be the person to ask.

I can definitely understand the confusion which is why the site has been corrected for years with the correct information for Vanessa Bush.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast