Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Full Bred Pankration Championships
    October 22, 2006
    Santa Ana High School (Not the college)
    520 W Walnut St. Santa Ana, CA 92701

**Fighters: Take Flower street South of Walnut street and go East on Myrtle street to get to gym**
    http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...ew=1&name=&qty

Spectators: $8 Adults & $5 for kids

Tournament entry fee: $40 or $50 if not pre-paid by Oct 17th

Weigh in and Last Chance Registrations:
    Sat Oct 21 at Santa Ana H.S. Gym 5-9 PM
    Sun Oct 22 at Santa Ana H.S. Gym 7-8:30 AM

So Cal Pankration will run this event assisted by the Santa Ana High School Wrestling Team.

We will have divisions for kids, teens and adults.
    Plus, we are starting a Women's division. Ladies, let me know your weight if you plan on competing so I can advise others that may want to come in from long distances.

The ISWA will be back with a special 4 way Team Submission Wrestling dual, and we have something special planned for our Pankration finalist's.

Registration fee's are $40 if you pre-pay/register by October 17th. Otherwise it's $50.

***If you only had one match at the Aug. WAMAI games we will offer you a special deal of $30 registration but you must pre-register, I have the brackets and will know how many matches you had, this excludes guys who left on their own after losing their first match.***

Registration forms are on our web site: www.fightleague.org

Vender booths available at $100 per table.

www.fightleague.org

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn it, this is what I get for not checking this section more often. Oh well, maybe next time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey SoCal, is there anything on the East Coast? Im on Long Island, New York and Ive never seen this kinda stuff. We had a Sport JJ event once. Any way to get info and what exactly is Pankration? Sites for governing bodies?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing as of yet on the East Coast. The National Governing body is located in the Midwest www.teamusapankration.com . The most active promotions are on the West Coast with 4 tournaments a year. www.fightleague.org You can go there and see videos, results, photos, rules and participating schools.

Page 3 of 3 First 123