230741 Bullies, 3678 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    5/14/2006 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Critique my judo club video

Hey, this is a little video I'm trying to upload on my judo club website, however I would like to run it thru some critics before hand, what do you think it needs to be better, what can I do to upgrade it, etc. ( by the way, if this is the wrong forum to do this, be more than welcome to move it wherever the hell fits best, Thank you very much)

Tomodachi Judo Club

Still digging on James Brown

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 2:42am

Style: BJJ & Judo (1k)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I ever messed up a sacrifice throw badly enough to get mounted and armbarred I'd make certain that no video of it ever ended up on the internet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 4:07am

Style: Boxing, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALEF
    If I ever messed up a sacrifice throw badly enough to get mounted and armbarred I'd make certain that no video of it ever ended up on the internet.
    A wee bit of a weight difference though.

Nicely made vid that gave me a chuckle but I was a little uneasy watching loving pans of prepubescent girls. I shouldn't be looking at that stuff.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 5:08am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah dude if you can't even look at a picture of an underage kid doing nothing sexual in full clothing to whimsical music, you might be right.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 6:11am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whats with the fat kid flopping his arm out whenever he gets put on his back?

some nice throws. much lol at the sacrifice throw "attempt" I never even bothered with those cos everyone i rolled with was your typical judo shaped person while im your typical MT shaped person.

funnily enough the only time ive ever been caught with one was when i was wrasslin with a friend of mine (who doesnt do MA) and he nailed me with it perfect. learned it from playing tekken >_<

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 8:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for the comments.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvetch
    A wee bit of a weight difference though.

Nicely made vid that gave me a chuckle but I was a little uneasy watching loving pans of prepubescent girls. I shouldn't be looking at that stuff.
    Uh? What's wrong with you?

I actually liked the clip with its vintage look. The one thing I like about Judo clubs is the fact that they give kids an alternative thing to do as a group, a physically demanding hobby to keep them occupied while they grow up in their most difficult years of growing up.

So watching the clip make chuckle thinking that it was cute and candid. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't know what to comment or critice since the throws and rolling were intermixed with the pics of the kids. It felt more like a musical documentary than videoclips of randori up for constructive criticism - the failed sacrifice throw was funny, though. Would love to see more clips like that from your school. Keep'em coming.

Neko687, BTW...

... where do you guys train at Tomodachi? Do you have a lot of adults in your classes, or is it mostly kids? I ask cuz where I go, I'm pretty much the only adult - a lot of the kids are a lot bigger than me, but still, being the only adult kind of sucks sometimes :tongue6:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 12:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Elnyka, we do have mostly kids in our classes, however we have a large group of adults most of the classes (I'm 25 5'11 and 230 Lbs and there are at least two or three just like me), we also have a lot of black belts able to practice with us at our club.
    we train at Boca Raton Community Center, Congress Middle School (though this location is gonna be change), and Vero Beach. Let me know if you want more details.
    Last edited by El Neko; 5/15/2006 12:33pm at .

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neko687, any chance you are coming to the MegaThrowdown this year (May 27 in Kansas City)?
  10. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    5/15/2006 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanx for the Brian Setzer...that was the 'pick-me-up' that I needed on this terribly horrible day in Praxxland.

around the 2:30 mark you used a pic of a girl that appears to be yawning...I'm sure she will be displeased with you.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast