Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Style
    Aikijiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Armed&Hammered - Drunken sworn enemy of crapplers and pussies everywhere!

What can I say... I like to **** people up. Always have as far back as I can remember. My formal training includes Eui-Chi Ryu Karate, Aikijujitsu, Wrestling, Boxing and firearms. My informal training is a foggy haze of brawls too numerous to mention. I've always believed that martial arts are about combat survivability... get into fights and you'll know what works. No phylo-spiritual bullshit here. My pet peeves are hippies, dojo sluts (I don't fight or train with girls), intellectual ***** boys, and BJJ homos except for mabe the Gracies and anyone who doesn't drink and like guns.:qleft1: I'll try to refrain from trolling any of the above... mainly here to get a kick out of some of the nonsensical bullshit people actually think is real.

Style
    kb, tapping, jjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad you're here. I hate women, too.

My wife is the worst. Get this - at first she tries to explain away her bruises with the typical "fell down the stairs" type excuse. When that fails, she just shrugs and looks away and tells her friends, "Well, you know my man. He has his way about him."

You'd think I might value her unquestioning loyalty, but deep down I resent her for putting up with an asshole like me. I'd like to drop her and find a woman I can respect, but the thought of having a deep emotional involvement with someone who might actually question me or expose my weaknesses terrifies me.

Inside I'm a frightened little boy, but it's others who will pay.

Check your pm's for info on a good men's support group. These are crazy times, and the feminazis, faggots, and educated are taking things way too far. Us real men gotta stick together.

Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SirC's cousin.

Style
    Japanese Jujutsu / aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It only sounds to me like the two of you are a pair of fucking homos, looking for some balls to eat.

Masking you homosexuality with martial arts and guns!

Style
    -- Isshinryu --
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed&Hammered
    What can I say... I like to **** people up. Always have as far back as I can remember. My formal training includes Eui-Chi Ryu Karate, Aikijujitsu, Wrestling, Boxing and firearms. My informal training is a foggy haze of brawls too numerous to mention. I've always believed that martial arts are about combat survivability... get into fights and you'll know what works. No phylo-spiritual bullshit here. My pet peeves are hippies, dojo sluts (I don't fight or train with girls), intellectual ***** boys, and BJJ homos except for mabe the Gracies and anyone who doesn't drink and like guns.:qleft1: I'll try to refrain from trolling any of the above... mainly here to get a kick out of some of the nonsensical bullshit people actually think is real.
    This post was brought to you by..................

Style
    Aikijiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You must be retarded

I love women, to the point that I'll risk my life everyday for the rest of my life to ensure their safety. Obviously, you have never sacraficed for the greater good, or you would realize that the beautiful woman posted on my thread more that compensates for your nonsense. Girly boys and homos please stay the **** off my thread. Defamating jerkoffs!!!

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What Ryu of Aikijujutsu? Most Aikijujutsu today is really just Aikido. And we all know Aikido sucks.

Style
    Bits and pieces
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dislike alcohol intensely.

Style
    Dancing the Spears
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<--homo

Style
    Dancing the Spears
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tapped out an aikijiujitsu brown belt one time btw.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last