Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/19/2006 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Kao
    That's cool! Best of luck to you both! Hopefully we'll catch up with each other someday at some East Coast shows! Keep your eyes out for events a little further up North...
    I think the WAKO Nationals were going to be in Virginia, we'll probably be going to that
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/19/2006 10:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasaurus
    Thank you all again for the helpful advice. Kat and Kid Spatula, How long have you two been doing Muay Thai/Boxing? I totally think it is cool you are out there putting it on the line. My instructor and I worked on a body shot counter to a right cross last night. Seems like it would work, I just have to be patient, I am not very good at this but I am willing to put in the time.
    It is a blast! I must bruise easily, caught another small shiner letting a jab get through...

I've been doing it about 14 months now, Kat's been doing it just about 2 years
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456