218358 Bullies, 6759 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 1:19am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you Phrost and Bullshido

Just had an awesome night training up at my school, and I doubt it ever could have happened if I never found this site. To those here that were there, see you in two weeks, and to anyone else in the LI/NY area send me a PM.

Anyway, not only did this site help make clear and cement the outlook I have on MA and my training today, but it also helped put me in touch with other talented guys in my area who happen to know others who know.....etc....(all of which I'd never have met without ever comming here). This is quite possibly the greatest turn of events that's happened in my training since I began. I think after this night I owe it to the site to make some sort of donation and become some sort of a supporting member (friend of mine suggested sending 10-20 bucks in a letter so Phrost could buy himself a few beers for a job well done).

Well I'll cut it short here, and indulge in the barrage of insults for making this post. And for those of you that do..... :5butthead

**** you math class

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 3:18am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the help of Phrost and Bullshido, I overcame HIV, and got my life back!

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 3:30am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Just had an awesome night training up at my school, and I doubt it ever could have happened if I never found this site. To those here that were there, see you in two weeks, and to anyone else in the LI/NY area send me a PM.

Anyway, not only did this site help make clear and cement the outlook I have on MA and my training today, but it also helped put me in touch with other talented guys in my area who happen to know others who know.....etc....(all of which I'd never have met without ever comming here). This is quite possibly the greatest turn of events that's happened in my training since I began. I think after this night I owe it to the site to make some sort of donation and become some sort of a supporting member (friend of mine suggested sending 10-20 bucks in a letter so Phrost could buy himself a few beers for a job well done).

Well I'll cut it short here, and indulge in the barrage of insults for making this post. And for those of you that do..... :5butthead
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you elaborate on your epiphany?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 4:05am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    phrost touched me on the shoulder once and cured me of HIV, crabs, chlamydia, gonnorhoea and herpes all at once!

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you elaborate on your epiphany?
    1) Found Bullshido

2) Bullshido reaffirms my views/fears on MA, fighting, and teh street

3) Found people locally on Bullshido in my area

4) Met up with people locally in my area to train/fight

5) Met up with even more people in my area

6) I cream myself

7) I give Phrost thanks for a job well done in assisting my self flagellation via posting here and fighting up at my school
    Last edited by Ke?poFist; 5/12/2006 10:23am at .

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 10:10am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where does the line for this train start?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BALEETED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    phrost touched me on the shoulder once and cured me of HIV, crabs, chlamydia, gonnorhoea and herpes all at once!

ah.. the dreded ghonaherphaslypalitus simplex positive.

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can Phrost's tears cure cancer? Maybe, but Omega will beat him senseless if he ever dares to cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 4:04pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all seriousness, you're giving me way too much credit. I just pay the bills, keep things running, help lay out the mission, and deal with the ninja death threats. It's the members who make this site great, not me.

This site and its mission to reform the Martial Arts has always been community driven. If the staff and I have had to work to shift our focus every now and then, it's just because that's how you have to respond to growing pains while making sure the overall mission is being adhered to.

You guys are the soldiers, Asia, Omega, JKDChick, and the staff are the generals. I'm just the bureaucrat with the rubber stamp and a few complaints about the status quo.

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 11:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    In all seriousness, you're giving me way too much credit. I just pay the bills, keep things running, help lay out the mission, and deal with the ninja death threats. It's the members who make this site great, not me.

This site and its mission to reform the Martial Arts has always been community driven. If the staff and I have had to work to shift our focus every now and then, it's just because that's how you have to respond to growing pains while making sure the overall mission is being adhered to.

You guys are the soldiers, Asia, Omega, JKDChick, and the staff are the generals. I'm just the bureaucrat with the rubber stamp and a few complaints about the status quo.
    Well at the very least, there's $20 more to help ya out with those bills. Keep up the good work :new_2guns
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast