Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    Mr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chrisitians hate mormons too. Especially when they ring on your door bell at 10a.m. Saturday morning trying to convert you.

  2. #12
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, we just hate it when they try to tell us that the book of mormon has more value than the bible. And good lord, when I'm in my underwear on saturday morning trying to watch Batman, I don't want some crew cut mormon coming to my door telling me about joseph smith. I want some cereal and eggs.

  3. #13
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Nah, we just hate it when they try to tell us that the book of mormon has more value than the bible. And good lord, when I'm in my underwear on saturday morning trying to watch Batman, I don't want some crew cut mormon coming to my door telling me about joseph smith. I want some cereal and eggs.
    Got rice?

  4. #14
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got Rice, bitch? Got Rice? Got food, got soup, got spice?

  5. #15
    Mr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc tell me you aren't an AZN.

  6. #16
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** no. I'm asian. Not AZN. There's a difference. I don't wear jersey's, I don't try dubiously to grow a stache. I don't spike my hair with a gallon of gel. I don't have a 3' tall cambodian girlfriend who never speaks.

    Damn AZN's.

  7. #17
    Mr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But the AZNs say they are the real Asians and the rest of you are just posers.

  8. #18
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    But the AZNs say they are the real Asians and the rest of you are just posers.
    They can lick my nuts. Those AZN's will wimper if you punk check them. It keeps them in their place. It also looks really funny when a well dressed asian who wears jeans and a shirt (work clothes) punks some jersey wearing fag with tats of a dragon on his arm (mostly water press-on's.).

    Fvck them with a Capital V.

  9. #19
    Mr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    They can lick my nuts. Those AZN's will wimper if you punk check them. It keeps them in their place. It also looks really funny when a well dressed asian who wears jeans and a shirt (work clothes) punks some jersey wearing fag with tats of a dragon on his arm (mostly water press-on's.).
    People in California still use that word punk Check.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Fvck them with a Capital V
    That reminds me of V Unit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwoso...earch=V%20unit
    Last edited by Mr. Jones; 5/11/2006 6:34pm at .

  10. #20
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    People in California still use that word punk Check.
    As much as I try to escape it, I'm surrounded by the linguistics. I cannot resist. :(

    But still, fucking AZN's.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO