Thread: Greetings

Style
    BAD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greetings

Fellow people, and sentient amoeba collectives impersonating people. I am here.

I have been lurking for a while, and was quite content to remain a lurker, however on the way to class tonight a joke was made about the name of our style, and it was found so humerous by our little group that it was decided I must share it with you.

This brings me to what I practice. It is a style we are now naming B.A.D. We found this funny in numerous ways, and I suspect some of you will to. The newly renamed super ultra deadly style is so super awesome that I suspect several of you will die from sopntainous implosion, and the rest from self defenestration, when I reveal to you the ture name of this style.

Want to make a guess before I reveal it to you?

Hint.1 (Highlight)

BJJ.

Ready for another?

Hint.2(Highlight)

Grab my wrist.

Have you figured it out? Perhaps you give up, no matter, Highlight below to find the name of the new greatest style ever!

Thats right folks, its Brazilian AikiDo.

Hahaha! Is that not the greatest thing ever in the histroy of great things. Haha.

Oh im so funny it hurts.

Style
    Not.....working
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWonderer

This brings me to what I practice. It is a style we are now naming B.A.D. We found this funny in numerous ways, and I suspect some of you will to. The newly renamed super ultra deadly style is so super awesome that I suspect several of you will die from sopntainous implosion, and the rest from self defenestration, when I reveal to you the ture name of this style.

Want to make a guess before I reveal it to you?

Hint.1 (Highlight)

BJJ.

Ready for another?

Hint.2(Highlight)

Grab my wrist.

Have you figured it out? Perhaps you give up, no matter, Highlight below to find the name of the new greatest style ever!

Thats right folks, its Brazilian AikiDo.

Hahaha! Is that not the greatest thing ever in the histroy of great things. Haha.

Oh im so funny it hurts.
    :eusa_thin Jeez!!!They only come out at night.

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does BAD stand for?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was SO not funny. It may be in your best interest to lurk more. LOTS more.

Style
    BAD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well im sorry if you cant find the humor in someone who does Aikido thinking the name BAD is fitting.

I suppose its your loss.

That is gold I tell ya, gold!