Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 7:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yall are just haters. Halo 2 was one of the best console games ever, ya I said it bitches. What else was there in the console market? **** all thats what! The story line for the second game rocked and showed a lot more depth than the first. The enemies are intelegent and work together, run when getting slaughtered, hide when their shields are week. The action was fast and multiplayer with 16 ppl in one room all playing each other is something you have to play to understand.

As far as on the comp, never played the comp version. There's a lot more competition there, such as half-life and Unreal, but for console? There aint nothing else and you know it.

Halo 3 is gonna be awesome.

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hell yeah halo2 rocked. haters be damned.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    What was it supposed to be? A good game?
    Also in that issue of PCXL: Team Fortress 2. Of the three games featured only Tribes 2 was delivered as advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    hell yeah halo2 rocked. haters be damned.
    You remind me of the guy on Sherdog who's signature read "vitor = best lhw".

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Except that I'm correct and that guy... was on sherdog.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:40pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson
    Yall are just haters. Halo 2 was one of the best console games ever, ya I said it bitches. What else was there in the console market? **** all thats what!
    Halo is an FPS, which always suck on consoles (Except Red Faction), and on top of that it was a terrible FPS.

Consoles are great for action games and fighting games, which is why Prince of Persia, Guilty Gear, etc. are totally better than Halo.

The enemies are intelegent and work together, run when getting slaughtered, hide when their shields are week.
    The enemies weren't intelligent enough to work together, they just spawned in groups, and had scripts to let them know when they were low on health. The exact same **** as in every FPS.

Dude, the computer always sucks at video games.

The action was fast and multiplayer with 16 ppl in one room all playing each other is something you have to play to understand.
    Alternatively, I can do the exact same thing in every FPS.

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    look, as far as FPS games go i only have two words, Far Cry.
    WORD.

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Halo is an FPS, which always suck on consoles (Except Red Faction), and on top of that it was a terrible FPS.
    I tried Red Faction 2 for gamecube. Thanks to the stupid controller it sucked, but i can't imagine it being much better with a sony controller.

It would be fine with a keyboard and mouse though. Probably.
    Last edited by Neildo; 5/11/2006 8:52pm at .
    :new_all_c

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 8:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AND AND AND YOU GET TO RIDE DUNE BUGGIES AND THERE'S THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MACHINEGUN INSTEAD OF TWO GOOD GOD FOLKS I WISH THERE WERE SOME WAY TO GO SCUBA DIVING IN MY OWN SEMEN

You guys still haven't addressed the primary issue here. Halo is identical to every other video game in the history of video games. It is, in fact, a laundry list of video game cliches, saved only by the fact that to your minds, having a clump of aliens spawn behind you and fire constitutes demonstrable shrewdness.

FUN HALO FACT: While playing co-op with a friend we reached a point where the Covenant forces had us pinned. A long gauntlet of stones provided cover for the alien forces, allowing them to crouch and leap out to return fire at their leisure. My friend was taking it slowly, cautiously, hiding behind rocks and surgically picking his shots. Oh, it was so terribly intense until I realized I could, you know, just walk up and shoot them with absolutely no consequence.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 9:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fool, you get to carjack dune buggies while duel-wielding badazz alien and human weapons and dodging alien tanks and aircraft.

Stickie grenades, sniping all to hell, pistol whipping and energy swording muthafuckas. Awesome.

Don't play on 'easy' next time.

Identical? Honestly, i thought that too - at first. Halo was ahead of its time, but FPS all have a great simliarity,so I was not over impressed. That changed when I immersed myself in it for a while.

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 9:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Can you even lean?
    **** no.
    :new_all_c

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 9:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Fool, you get to carjack dune buggies while duel-wielding badazz alien and human weapons and dodging alien tanks and aircraft.
    Remember when Halo 2 came out promising to quite literally change the face of gameplay forever, and the only difference between it and Halo 1 was the ability to dual-wield weapons? Luckily I managed to get in my time machine and assassinate the creators of Goldeneye in 1996, thus preventing this totally groundbreaking idea from coming off as a half-assed afterthought that was cliched ten years ago.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast