Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #11
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    But you are forgeting the PS3 is made by sony. You remember them, they installed ROOT KITS on people's computers without their knowedge. They are a horrible company that also invented blue ray. This means blue ray is going to restrict your rights even further. So go ahead and get sucked into the new world order. Or you could decide to give your money to a company that deserves it.
    Sony was the same company that brought console gaming into 3D, proved to everyone that, yes, the horn design is the best controller design ever, and finally put an end to any idea that the cartridge isn't a piece of ****.

  2. #12
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    you are missing the vital fact that a ps3 can read blu ray discs. xbox cant. go and look at how much blu ray readers cost and get back to me on what you really think is a better deal here.

    and yeah im fucking tired of halo. i feel sorry for bungie, how long have they been making the same fucking game? since xbox first came out?
    Bungie died with that terrible game, Oni. They made some pretty cool games way back in the day though like Myth 1&2 and the Marathon series.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  3. #13
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never played the second Halo, but the first one was fucking boring and repetitive as hell.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  4. #14
    Samfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Seattle (Ballard), WA
    Posts
    1,023
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    I never played the second Halo, but the first one was fucking boring and repetitive as hell.
    The second one was worse. The first one was a solid game. The second was released way too soon. It was really buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923
    Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rogue Trooper > any Halo game.
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

    I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

    Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

  6. #16
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    The second one was worse. The first one was a solid game. The second was released way too soon. It was really buggy.

    The first one is ok at first, but it gets really annoying after awhile when you basically end up doing the same chunk of level over and over again about a dozen times for each area.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  7. #17
    Samfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Seattle (Ballard), WA
    Posts
    1,023
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    The first one is ok at first, but it gets really annoying after awhile when you basically end up doing the same chunk of level over and over again about a dozen times for each area.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,921
    Style
    white boy jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    look, as far as FPS games go i only have two words, Far Cry.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Posts
    618
    Style
    Hapkido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Sony may be pricing themselves out of the market with the PS3. Granted you get a Bluray DVD player and a 60 gig hard drive, but $600 is a lot of money. I definitely will not be able to afford one.

  10. #20
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The PS3 will not cost 600 dollars.

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO