Posted On:
    5/10/2006 2:50am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HALO 3 Announced

So far it looks really fucking good.
    With this and how badly Sony fucked up the PS3, I see good things for the 360.

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory....o3Announcement
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 3:37am

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, im sick of halo.

And for all we know, Revolution could wipe the floor with both systems.

How did PS3 screw up anyway?

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 5:27am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, they are using the xbox strategy...except the bottom line PS3 can't be upgraded and the top of the line one will cost $600.
    On top of that there controllers aren't the boomerang ones but are now PS2ish with out rumble but with a lame motion sensor that senses tilt. Think a third rate version of what the Wii is going to do, like one of the gameboys had. If you look around you can find the E3 press release that they did and how disapointed the audience was.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 7:02am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you are missing the vital fact that a ps3 can read blu ray discs. xbox cant. go and look at how much blu ray readers cost and get back to me on what you really think is a better deal here.

and yeah im fucking tired of halo. i feel sorry for bungie, how long have they been making the same fucking game? since xbox first came out?

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 7:11am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    you are missing the vital fact that a ps3 can read blu ray discs. xbox cant. go and look at how much blu ray readers cost and get back to me on what you really think is a better deal here.

and yeah im fucking tired of halo. i feel sorry for bungie, how long have they been making the same fucking game? since xbox first came out?

But you are forgeting the PS3 is made by sony. You remember them, they installed ROOT KITS on people's computers without their knowedge. They are a horrible company that also invented blue ray. This means blue ray is going to restrict your rights even further. So go ahead and get sucked into the new world order. Or you could decide to give your money to a company that deserves it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 8:57am

Style: judo, wrestling, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Or you could decide to give your money to a company that deserves it.
    Like Microsoft!

Oh wait.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 9:11am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Compared to sony, microsoft is an angel.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i hope there's a sewer level in this one

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 9:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hopefully Sony will come to their senses and just release an updated DualShock for the controller. I don't even really need six face buttons on the thing anymore since I only ever used those for Capcom fighters.

Once the price drops a bit I'll probably pick up a PS3 if only for Metal Gear and Soul Calibur / Tekken. I bought a slimline PS2 for those series and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    But you are forgeting the PS3 is made by sony. You remember them, they installed ROOT KITS on people's computers without their knowedge. They are a horrible company that also invented blue ray. This means blue ray is going to restrict your rights even further. So go ahead and get sucked into the new world order. Or you could decide to give your money to a company that deserves it.
    :icon_roll

The rootkits, as despicable as they were, were done by a different division of the company. Blu-ray isn't any worse than HD-DVD except for the fact two separate formats exist in the first place.

I don't normally bother with video game threads here due to many people holding opinions based on less information than those who claim kata prepares you to fight. Please don't turn this thread into that (everyone).
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 5/10/2006 9:21am at .

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet. The Arbiter will destroy you all!!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast