Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/14/2006 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You laugh, but I was attacked by a one-armed pacifist last year and he kicked my ass. If I'd know these techniques, I might not have dentures right now.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2006 9:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Good post...I would like to add, **** you you kemposhitbag. Go hit yourself with some more "stage" fighting slappy soundefect genrating impress the mothers of the kids you teach bullshit.

What the fuvk is a SWORD OF DESTRUCTION? is that like some **** from Final fantasy 4?
    I'm pretty sure KempoFist is as baffled as the rest of us by how asinine the vid is. The only question is whether if this guy and a chunner fought each other would Steven Hawkings prediction of the big bang reversing itself and the universe collapsing upon itself come to fruition.

Anyway, my McKe_po memory may fail me, being more than 15 years out but the SD Techniques all had jackass names like the following:

Checking the Storm
    Evading the Storm
    Buckling Branch
    Defying the Storm
    Dance of Death

etc, etc....here is some video of a few of these techniques, they are th3 d34dly, so be very very very careful when trying them on your dog, girlfriend, or 5 year old son or daughter

http://www.dallaskenpo.com/kenpo_curriculum.html

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    5/14/2006 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    I'm pretty sure KempoFist is as baffled as the rest of us by how asinine the vid is. The only question is whether if this guy and a chunner fought each other would Steven Hawkings prediction of the big bang reversing itself and the universe collapsing upon itself come to fruition.

Anyway, my McKe_po memory may fail me, being more than 15 years out but the SD Techniques all had jackass names like the following:

Checking the Storm
    Evading the Storm
    Buckling Branch
    Defying the Storm
    Dance of Death

etc, etc....here is some video of a few of these techniques, they are th3 d34dly, so be very very very careful when trying them on your dog, girlfriend, or 5 year old son or daughter

http://www.dallaskenpo.com/kenpo_curriculum.html
    yick...the closeness in similarity to what I'm "supposed" to be teaching is incredibly disturbing. Just called my friend who also teaches and showed him that site and I think he just hung up to go wash his eyeballs. It's been a while since we've been exposed to that kind of Ke?po BS :eusa_eh:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2006 11:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry.....Ha!!! Dance of Death, that was the one I was referring to in one of my other Ke_po posts where the technique ends up with the attacker being beaten into a frothing puddle of blood and ligaments....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123