222078 Bullies, 4043 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 26
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. feedback is offline
    feedback's Avatar

    UAAAH!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,082

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 6:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    Your ideas are intriguing to me, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    what?
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.
  2. CanucKyokushin is offline

    He'll flip ya!

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 12:09am

    supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! That was very powerful.

    I had no idea that the United States are planning on staying for much longer. It doesn't seem like 2 years or 4.Perhaps they want to stay for 10years or longer.

    That will fail. It didn't work for the French in Algiers. It didn't work for the Soviets in Afghanistan.

    A successful exit strategy for me would be when a democratic regime is instilled. All insurgents are killed. And fuel will flow unhindered from the wells.

    The United States government doesn't seem to have a plan that encompasses all of these.
  3. Steve is offline
    Steve's Avatar

    The gift that keeps on giving

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,205

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 12:49am

    supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Download the .gvp file. Open it with a decent text editor (not MS Notepad). Within the file is an http link to the video file.

    The video file format is a standard DIVX with a funky header. MS Media Player refuses to play it. However, many other players, such as the free Media Player Classic, have no problems playing it.
    THANK YOU!
  4. Olorin is offline
    Olorin's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,056

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 1:11am

    supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    id like to here more of your facts please!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    Why don't you share then?
    I can lead a horse to water but I cannot make it drink.

    If this video contains an easily refutable error in fact then why would you believe its historical interpretation of events? To be good scholarship a book, article, or film must rest on a solid foundation of facts. If the facts are sound then we should be able to follow the line of reasoning. However, if the study is not factually based then its interpretation is worthless, even if you happen to agree with it. In addition, no one has disputed my claim that the video made an obvious error in fact upon which its argument is based.

    This film is in fact New Left propaganda. Its propose is to deceive the ignorant. You can think anything you want about the war in Iraq or America’s roll in the world. As long as you base your criticisms on a solid foundation, I will respect your position, even if I disagree with it. However, the roll of propaganda is to tell lies, knowing that the factual rebuttal will never reach as many people as the propaganda did. The director and producer of this video insult us all by telling lies and assuming that we are too stupid to check what they say. This video insults my intelligence and yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    …you cannot have a free democracy with standing armies. It clearly crosses the line into imperialism.
    So, no free democracy can have a standing army? I guess there is no such thing as a free democracy. Those who beat their swords into plowshares will be the slaves of those who didn’t.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    Your ideas are intriguing to me, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Sorry I do not have a newsletter.
  5. riceavenger is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    330

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 2:17pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin


    So, no free democracy can have a standing army? I guess there is no such thing as a free democracy. Those who beat their swords into plowshares will be the slaves of those who didn’t.



    Sorry I do not have a newsletter.
    I'm reminded of that episode of Simpsons where everyone on Earth gives up violence and gets rid of all their weapons. This is subsequently followed by aliens taking over the Earth with slingshots.
  6. unpossible is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    362

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 3:12pm


     Style: hackery

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does the download link for the mp4 not work for you people? :D Just click download for PSP, and play in player of your choice.
  7. kungfujew is offline
    kungfujew's Avatar

    Sexe dans la derričre!

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    the left coast
    Posts
    726

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 7:40pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ike's generation, my grandfather's generation are dying out. This last half-century of the new American Empire is all that us and our parents have ever known. Hook, line, and sinker, we the people are more than willing to swallow whatever is thrown our way from on high, as long as it doesn't make us feel icky about who we are as a people, and as long as we can just keep fucking shopping.
    The republic is dead. Long live the republic.
  8. Olorin is offline
    Olorin's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,056

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 10:06pm

    supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Such a pessimist.

    Ok Kungfujew I know what will cheer you up. Sing along with me, come on, you know the words!

    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!
    Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!


    You don’t feel any better do you?
    Oh well I tried…
  9. Steve is offline
    Steve's Avatar

    The gift that keeps on giving

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,205

    Posted On:
    5/10/2006 10:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible
    Does the download link for the mp4 not work for you people? :D Just click download for PSP, and play in player of your choice.
    THANK YOU!

    much easier.
  10. kungfujew is offline
    kungfujew's Avatar

    Sexe dans la derričre!

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    the left coast
    Posts
    726

    Posted On:
    5/11/2006 2:24am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    Such a pessimist.

    Ok Kungfujew I know what will cheer you up. Sing along with me, come on, you know the words!

    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!
    Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!


    You don’t feel any better do you?
    Oh well I tried…

    Nice try though, it's appreciated. The moment I see that this country of mine might be lifting itself out of the shitmire in which it has, like a retarded man-child, haplessly planted itself, then I will gladly sing along.
    Otherwise, I leave you this quote by P.J. O'Rourke:
    "The difference between democrats and republicans is:
    The democrats fiddle while Rome burns.
    The republicans burn rome, and then fiddle."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.