Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:07pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't get enough of Blooming Lotus Brand Bullshit?

Fear no more, ITAL brings enough pseudo-enlightment for all!

Normally retailing at $1999 a year at your local CMA-birthed cult, ITAL is offering you this fantastic, soon-to-be repeated deal for the low, low price of your capacity for reasoning and all the LSD you can spare!
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:08pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's no coincidence that JKD is in his stylefield...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:11pm

Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this guy sounds just like a dick from my kung fu club. the one who I take extra special pleasure in pinning to the wall and punching in the face.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ITAL
    It is amazing the amount of absorbtion is out there. Is it true we have so many genious talented sponges soaking up knowledge from the universe. Are all these talkers walkers as well?
    Find a local Throwdown and find out .
    How many of these practitioners have focused on intuition, parasychology, shamanism, brahmanism, taoism,budhism, druidism, astrology, this new generation of fighter is way too in tune to their ego and material pride. This goes against any level of superior formidiable spiritual cultivation such as the "martial arts".
    Alot of us have studied
    • psychology
    • many different schools of the Occult/ritual magics
    • many versions of Paganism
    • Christianity
    • Budhism
    • psysics
    • sociology
    • cults
    • cult leaders
    • etc.

Out of these studies many of us have found that what is , is . No more ... no less what you see is what you get .

I feel as if those of us who do follow spiritual paths here on Bullshido do so to better understand ourselves ... as oposed to gaining insight as how the world around them works .

The formidable warriors of sacred and mystic times would never be in tune to this level of communication nor would they step outside of their boundries to create contention.
    I actually believe that this above statement is propoganda and a misconception .

I look at these posts, and blogs and I am much confused, in that a formidable artist is too master emotions, ego, pride, desisres atatchments etc., yet I read nothing of yeilding, flowing, water like resoning, understaning focusing on knowledge, peace, harmony, truth and respect.
    The "sacred and mystic times" are often refered to the as "dark ages" . When people were ruled by fear of the unknown . Ignorance was propagated in order to keep the masses in check .

It's not about the art you represent it is a bout how you have embodied the essense of what art and warriorship is. Stop puffing out your chest, stop flexing, stop breathing into your chest start being still and listen to the great nothingness.:brave:
    You are claiming that being a warrior is listening to the great nothingness ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    Didn't get enough of Blooming Lotus Brand Bullshit?

Fear no more, ITAL brings enough pseudo-enlightment for all!

Normally retailing at $1999 a year at your local CMA-birthed cult, ITAL is offering you this fantastic, soon-to-be repeated deal for the low, low price of your capacity for reasoning and all the LSD you can spare!
    Spare LSD ? What kind of people do you know ? I have never heard of such a thing .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:23pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When the Anunaki established their hiearchy and the Sumarian Beings evolved do you think the knowledge of animal, astrological and interdemensional angelics channeling into each mystic who walked the life of full cultivation and self mastery, they absoultly considered the spirit and that which is call qi, ki, chi, jah. Bonsai and yoga I take your advise with gratitude.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:24pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BFM-I've never worked with smaller shopkeepers. In the past, I've only dealt with wholesalers.
    Last edited by BoardHitBack; 5/08/2006 8:28pm at .
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:25pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sumerian- Learn how to spell

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When the Anunaki established their hiearchy and the Sumarian Beings evolved do you think the knowledge of animal, astrological and interdemensional angelics channeling into each mystic who walked the life of full cultivation and self mastery, they absoultly considered the spirit and that which is call qi, ki, chi, jah. Bonsai and yoga I take your advise with gratitude.
    we got a live one here!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 8:29pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My bad I don't adapt to the spelling of words well
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast