Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much is the membership? And, let's assume I pay MAP and download that ****? Could it be legit for me to then uploaded it in video.google or youtube????
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 2:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry guys... i posted the vid in the general section of map, my post was deleted i was banned and the video was apparently taken down. I have the thing sitting in another window in all its inhumane glory. ill try and see if theres a way to salvage it. now im pissed at that bitch kick chick.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 2:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, heres the email i recieved about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    Quote:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...7390&q=MAP+meet

here is a bit of it on google. reserving commentary for when ive finished watching

ok not finished yet but i have 2 words-

jenny. craig.

not to be offensive, but damn. was this the 200 pounds and over class or something?

Here is that instructor's response to your post was (as I have removed yours and his reference to your comment)

Steve Lamade (lhommedieu):

Quote:
    Fat people can't fight. It's a proven fact.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Unfortunately I am not taking it quite as well as he.

What a totally inappropriate comment to make! It is offensive and a personal attack and against TOS and I am Sin Binning you for 3 days and hope that you apologize to Mr. Lamade for that.

what the **** ever. im tired of that crone, ever since Yoda left MAP and that carrot up her ass bitch has taken over its turned into a shithole, culminating in the cockwater shown on that video. pathetic.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 2:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry guys... i posted the vid in the general section of map, my post was deleted i was banned and the video was apparently taken down. I have the thing sitting in another window in all its inhumane glory. ill try and see if theres a way to salvage it. now im pissed at that bitch kick chick.
    Do you mean that I registered in vain????

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i cant get it. but trust me- you arent missing much. fat people doing bad chi sau, a tiny bit of padwork (poorly) and a whole lotta larping.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i cant get it. but trust me- you arent missing much. fat people doing bad chi sau, a tiny bit of padwork (poorly) and a whole lotta larping.
    No, no. I actually saw it, but I wanted to keep it for posterity, as a smoking gun for all the crap they spout :tongue6: :sign18:

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MAPer: I'm t3h d34dly.
    Bullshidoka: *posts vid* Go cry, emo kid.
    MAPer: *runs away crying*
    Bullshidoka: Awesome.
    :new_all_c

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what the **** ever. im tired of that crone, ever since Yoda left MAP and that carrot up her ass bitch has taken over its turned into a shithole, culminating in the cockwater shown on that video. pathetic.

I wouldn't sweat it. They've obviously got no sense of reality, and no sense of humor, for that matter. That chick takes herself way too seriously. "Oh my God, how could you be so rude to His Highness?" **** that.

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:37pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She sent a letter to Bullshido's ISP bitching about how we were naughty mean people for our April Fool's parody.

They promptly told me about it and we all had a good laugh.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do you have a copy of that email?
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast