Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 10:06pm

Style: Korean Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I have been banned from MAP too and I didn't do anything. Is someone just going around banning anyone who is from bullshido? I post in the TKD forum there and chat in the chat room. I have been totally neutral in the war. Can someone please unban me? I actually post seriously there and don't troll.

Either that or the site is currently down.
    Its not down, I can look at it just fine if I don't try and login. I found the H&F section useful and there were a few posters in the specific arts forums that were pretty cool. But if they are making dual members choose then I guess its really no contest at this point.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 10:11pm

Style: Muay Thai, Kali, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Phalange
    One of the posts in the video thread was "we should ban all dual members!"
    After the person said that everyone jumped on them for it. Banning dual members is asonine, and the mods at MAP, KickChick specifically, said it wouldn't happen.

have been banned from MAP too and I didn't do anything... Either that or the site is currently down.
    It could just be the site- I can't get on from time to time because the server doesn't have the cojones. If you've been banned, I'm generally of the opinion that (a) you know definitively, and (b) you know why.

Edit- @Stormrider, et al

You don't have to choose. If you want to post at MAP, go ahead. Read the Terms of Service, don't swear, be more polite than here, and everything will go great. If you can't handle those minimal restrictions, then don't register.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 10:20pm

Style: Korean Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchlain82
    You don't have to choose. If you want to post at MAP, go ahead. Read the Terms of Service, don't swear, be more polite than here, and everything will go great. If you can't handle those minimal restrictions, then don't register.
    Actually I had been a member for about a year and half and recently became a supporting member as well. I have never had a post binned or even so much as had a moderator warning about anything over there. I did post in the MAP supporting member section in response to moderator KSWPauls "us vs them" anti bullshido rhetoric that he was alienating dual members. Guess he didn't like that criticism or they really are banning dual members.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't get to the site when I am logged in. Only when I log out. Could be a huge server thing, as it says on the main page, but I really wouldn't be surprised at this point if they just decided to ban everyone who didn't have "TKD" or "karate" in their user name.

I also don't want to troll there. I never did. I never even went to the Ninjer or TKD forums. I want them to understand that they need to spar and think critically about life in general, but without forcing them to it. Just by saying "why should I believe you?" Unfortunately, the vast majority of members there don't have a clue what I'm even talking about.
    Last edited by Poop Loops; 5/11/2006 10:49pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 11:17pm

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain82
    After the person said that everyone jumped on them for it. Banning dual members is asonine, and the mods at MAP, KickChick specifically, said it wouldn't happen.
    I
    Gullible much?

KickCunt and her ilk are liars, always have been.

You're talking to several people who have indeed been banned for nothing more than association with this site, because they are ashamed that their own members have linked to this thread, and seen that sorry ass video.

You want to kiss major MOD ass to avoid that fate yourself? Go ahead. Just stop peddling the bullshit here.

Posted On:
    5/11/2006 11:26pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    have been banned from MAP too and I didn't do anything... Either that or the site is currently down
    How often do you post here?

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 12:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brought to you by KickCatcher.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 1:00am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha.

Genius.

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 1:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If i were gay or a woman, i would have sexor with kickcathcer.

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 1:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsuman
    Gullible much?

KickCunt and her ilk are liars, always have been.

You're talking to several people who have indeed been banned for nothing more than association with this site, because they are ashamed that their own members have linked to this thread, and seen that sorry ass video.

You want to kiss major MOD ass to avoid that fate yourself? Go ahead. Just stop peddling the bullshit here.
    Frankly, im pissed at being banned.

Yeah i stopped going there. And if i wasn't banned i still wouldnt go on MAP.

Yet im not happy that i got banned.

Why?

Because i dont have control. I admit that im not happy because they have taken away my ability to do something, even though i would never do it.

BUt for only posting here...