Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    Dookie came out when I was Junior High Scooll when I was getting into music. They older stuff was even better. The next two were ok. Minority SUCKS. However, Amerian Idiot is really really good.
    Fucking ninja...

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Thus spake Phrostathrustra.
    You bastard. I laughed so hard at this it caused me to SPRAY taco all over my moniter. I gotta go get the wipes now.

P.S. Green Day does in fact suck.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    You bastard. I laughed so hard at this it caused me to SPRAY taco all over my moniter. I gotta go get the wipes now.
    Did you go to the Pink Taco?

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    P.S. Green Day does in fact suck.
    Word.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian
    American Idiot is good only if you ignore the lyrics to any song that's whining about how the United States is evil. Leaving roughly a song and a half.

They're perpetuating the "it's cool to hate America" nonsense that is really at the heart of the political apathy we're seeing in the younger generations.

@topic
    I fully expect that the GMs there didn't tell Matt Bernius that the lag hack was being applied to dual accounts. Probably one of them did it and didn't even tell the others.
    I usually stick to the Rock Opera. However, if the "America is t3h 3v1l" songs are suppose to be Jesus (of Surbania) singing so it more teenager angst against "the system", aka part of the story, The point is that he get owned by the city for being a fake and runs back home and hopefully grew up a bit.

Style
    Short fat wimp style MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, Matt Bernius, you seem like a real stand up dude. You went and got the answers for the posters here though you weren't at all obliged, and you didn't hesitate to admit where your were mistaken.

It's a real fuckin' shame the company you chose over at MAP doesn't seem to share in a shread of your integrity or honesty.

Style
    Judo, Muay Khmer
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    I usually stick to the Rock Opera. However, if the "America is t3h 3v1l" songs are suppose to be Jesus (of Surbania) singing so it more teenager angst against "the system", aka part of the story, The point is that he get owned by the city for being a fake and runs back home and hopefully grew up a bit.
    Eh, fair enough.

I'd like to point out that the atmosphere at MAP has changed significantly in the past couple of months. bleedover? I like to think so.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the best case scenario we siphon off the MAP members who reflect our ideals on realistic training and performance over image while exporting the LARPers and Wing Chunners and such.

Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bernius
    4. Pooploops (I believe) is still in the Bin (not banned). He was binned because he stated pretty publicly here that he planned to troll MAP. Call MAP knee jerk, but lets face it, considering the heat that this thread has gotten, does it make sense to ignore whats been posted here. Either way, if WP/PL wants out of the bin, drop MAP an e-mail and the account is reactiviated.
    Where is this magic post where I posted my master plan? I clearly remember NOT being involved in trolling discussions becuase I DID NOT plan to troll. That's why I did NOT troll. If I had wanted to troll, I would have done it already.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And when a guy named "Poop Loops" intends to troll your forum, lookthefuckout.

Style
    Being a total psychopath
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All fear The Great Poop Loops.