supporting member
     Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Major
    If you read ALL the TOS you would see what you broke

Namely:

1.9 "MAP Bashing":
    Threads/replies attacking Martial Arts Planet Policies will not be allowed. This policy document is not open for negotiation and membership of the MAP community is dependant on your compliance with it.
    1.9.1 Further, any member found to be bad mouthing the Martial Arts Planet community at an outside location will be banned.
    1.9.2 If you do not care for this community, you really have no business here anyway.
    Gees talk about a cultish behaviour, YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK ILL OF US ! EVER AND NOWHERE!

And we do have people looking into other site just for that (great job by the way)...RESISTENCE IS FUTILE....YOU WILL BE BANNED/BINNED!

Seriously I thought being a MOD of one site was time consuming enough but to have the time to look in other places just to see if you are "badmouthing" MAP is realy lame.
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 8:08am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Nihongoga wakarimasem motherfuckers.
    Zannen deshita ne!

Omaewahontonibakanajingaida:laughing5

Bah! I ain't learning Japanese for the sake of anime.
    I didn't learn it for anime I learned it to make sure those fuckers around me weren't talking **** about me.:eusa_shif

And I got some good news yesterday. If all goes well I will be either moving back to Camp Zama, Japan; Okinawa; or Italy.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 8:48am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hurt> Glad to know your opinion. Now that I know how you feel I'll get right on making all that change at MAP. If only you'd said something earlier.

KempoFist> I don't see a problem with your article at all. I think (and just me talking agian as I don't actually have control over bannings) your banning was perhaps a mistake, as goings on here and there may have been misinterpreted.

Anyway, I've done my best to answer everyone's questions and be respectful while doing it. I don't have anything else to contribute, so I am done with this thread. I'll continue to post here as I was before the whole thing happened as I do feel bullshido serves a good purpose. Anyway, I hope I've at least cleared somethings up whether you agree with them or not.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 8:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KSWolf, you admit then that my account was intentionally nerfed, because I post at Bullshido, and for no other reason?

If the behaviour was simply due to it not being 'activated', then how come the test account I just registered does not do the same thing?
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurn; 5/18/2006 8:59am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 9:22am

supporting member
     Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it me or it looks like MAP moderators don't know what other MAP moderators/admin do ?

Don't they talk to each other before binning/banning someone ??
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 9:31am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LolodesBois
    Is it me or it looks like MAP moderators don't know what other MAP moderators/admin do ?

Don't they talk to each other before binning/banning someone ??
    The less comunication the better to shrug your shoulders and pass the buck .... duh ...

buts thats just the surfice ... they have to be in constant comunication or the job doesnt get done . Really lame tactic but it works ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 9:43am

Style: Muay Thai, Kali, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    KSWolf, you admit then that my account was intentionally nerfed, because I post at Bullshido, and for no other reason?
    Why does it matter? If you're interested in posting at MAP, then you should be all set now. If you're interested in rehashing the 'why MAP sucks' and busting balls, there has been 100+ pages of that already.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 10:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain82
    Why does it matter? If you're interested in posting at MAP, then you should be all set now. If you're interested in rehashing the 'why MAP sucks' and busting balls, there has been 100+ pages of that already.
    Actually there has only been a few pages dealing with the Lag Hack and Dual membership issues. That is what is being discussed right now.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 10:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain82
    Because when several people mentioned it they were assured it wasn't the case. And it seems to have done behind the back of Matt Bernius, one of the few mods over there generally respected on Bullshido. And all this seems kind of relevant to a discussion about MAP, don't you think.

I don't personally have any kind of anti-MAP agenda, my whole experience with the site was reading about it here, checking it out for myself, and having this lag hack crap put on me. At least a ban, reason 'Bullie', would have been a little more honest.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 10:18am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Zannen deshita ne!

Omaewahontonibakanajingaida:laughing5

I didn't learn it for anime I learned it to make sure those fuckers around me weren't talking **** about me.:eusa_shif

And I got some good news yesterday. If all goes well I will be either moving back to Camp Zama, Japan; Okinawa; or Italy.
    Asia, you'll love the growth that the Praestra gyms are doing. Their BJJ and MMA programs are doing well and they have locations all over the Kanagawa/Tokyo/Chiba/Saitama area. Since you are a BJJ romo now.......

..........Judo is kinda sucking as far as comps lately (I got stopped pulling a Sangaku Garami the other day). There is still a few judges that let it go a little but its far between.