Hi, guys

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 3:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, time warp thread.

Too bad TKD guys always have the same strategy. Being on the attack to get countered by stuff outside their normal sparring (in this case, leg kicks). I have to hand it to TKD though. There are like a bajillion challenge matches with TKD out there. Almost as much as there are BJJ. Only difference is TKD loses most.

And I love TKD threads over here nowadays too. People take little pride in their styles apparently. It's not like being liked on bullshido is the ultimate grand mission of life. Yet the first to mock TKD are TKD'ers before anyone else can do it. And lots of it. Sort of like the shitty kid in class who says "hehe yeeeah I'm fat and ugly" before anyone else can do it.

I find it amusing.
    More human than human is our motto.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 4:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think its a shame.

The poor TKD was obviously not used to fighting with the same level of contact as his opponant. Perhaps if had done more sparring against Muay Thai fighters as part of his training, he would have had a better chance. That and he dropped his hands.....
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 6:25am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its fucking Changpuek, doesnt matter who he trained with his **** was going down.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 11:37am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical
    Lol, time warp thread.

Too bad TKD guys always have the same strategy. Being on the attack to get countered by stuff outside their normal sparring (in this case, leg kicks). I have to hand it to TKD though. There are like a bajillion challenge matches with TKD out there. Almost as much as there are BJJ. Only difference is TKD loses most.

And I love TKD threads over here nowadays too. People take little pride in their styles apparently. It's not like being liked on bullshido is the ultimate grand mission of life. Yet the first to mock TKD are TKD'ers before anyone else can do it. And lots of it. Sort of like the shitty kid in class who says "hehe yeeeah I'm fat and ugly" before anyone else can do it.

I find it amusing.
    Close...but not quite...

Keep trying...you may achieve someday...

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 10:02pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    I have seen some good TKDers before, and they would either laugh or cry at this clown.
    I actually thought the TKD guy was OK. He had a few good side kicks in the beggining, later on he was probably in some pain and couldn't fight as well. He was outclassed and lost. Do those "good" TKD guys think they would do better in the same fight?

I've lost against muay thai people too, just normal people, not pros. I wouldn't be so quick to shoot down the TKD guy as sucky just becuase he got beat up.
    Last edited by kikkoman; 5/08/2006 10:03pm at . Reason: spelling errors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123