Page 97 of 204 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 3:48pm

Style: Maybe Kyokushin soon...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forget the asshole above. Thanks for sharing man. The more people that come on the thread and share the better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 3:56pm

Style: Fang Shen Donuts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jaric, you misunderstood me. I was referring to MALIBUU57's uneducated ass - should've made it clear.

Jared thanks for sharing man, glad you got out. Let us know how training in another system is addictive and fun. Good day to the both of you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 3:58pm

Style: Fang Shen Donuts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and Jared - your spelling/punctuation is just fine. Don't let Jaric complex you. *wink*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 7:11pm

Style: ?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jared, that is disturbing ...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 9:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-FSD (Happy?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer
    Oh and Jared - your spelling/punctuation is just fine. Don't let Jaric complex you. *wink*
    In the future we should all post in olde english a la Beowulf. That will really mess with their pointy heads!
    After my post I was really thinking about that chi sao seminar. I remember asking a few friends if they understood anything Jacques said. He was all over the map and I couldn't follow a single thing he said. It doesn't matter if a Sijo speaks english at all but this guy has absolutely zero presence and even less charisma. I mean, is it me or should a martial arts master possess stage presence? I was at a Martial Arts exhibition in Ottawa years ago that had the Shao Lin Monks. It was spectacular. The highlight for me was the Korean Tae Kwon Do General Whatshisname who founded Tae Kwon Do. He was like 88 and when he was introduced he came bounding up on the stage like a 15 year old kid! That man had presence! I remember mentioning taking in the show to an instructor who said, and I quote " Shao Lin Monks are all show and nothing more. They aren't that tough". LOL! Yeah right, and I'm the Green Lantern.
    Jacques Patenaude presents himself like a thug and his sons and the other Sifus follow suit save for Scott Hill who is and was always a consummate gentleman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 9:05am

Style: Maybe Kyokushin soon...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well **** then you must be the Green Lantern becuase Shaolin Monks are all show and can't fight. If you want to really be picky you could say that Shaolin kung fu doesn't exist either....regardless of what bullshit you hear. Five animal styles my ass.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 10:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-FSD (Happy?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favourite is 'pointed fist of waiting monkey claws'.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 10:50am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared75
    Korean Tae Kwon Do General Whatshisname who founded Tae Kwon Do.

General Choi. He was a really neat guy to meet. I remember meeting him for the first time when I was about 10, I thought he was the scariest man on the planet. Then I was reintroduced to him when I was 21 and he was still a force.

TKD

"Where's the ka-boom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering ka-boom!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 11:01am

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer

I get vent of this thread (and the other ones) from all directions - looks like it's found its mark. I have also heard rumors about a potential law suit coming up, Jacques, you ready for the 'boom'? Yeah, that's the sound of your business coming crashing down - hope you put money aside, and that BMW of yours isn't a lease.

All in all, kids, FSD is bad for you. Don't do it.

I wonder if this thread has affected enrollment? you got to wonder since this thing pops up in the top of google?

Being the internet is the only place to get info on FSD... I wonder what the conversion meterics of potential enrollment to scarred rabbit?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 4:50pm

Style: EX member of FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god Jared that is a heart felt story would you like a little cookie with that big boy? Man are you guys retarded or what. Kuck if you want to see that what tyhey do sucks just go get them you bunch of pussies! Stop hiding behind your computer and playing with your dick and go see them for god's sake. Cheers