Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757107 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 5:00pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My god.. wait..wait..I can see it..wait..oh ya...I see it now..anyone else see it too????
    I have to agree with Wagamichi... I have just been told that several years ago..this asian eagle claw guy was sick of hearing all the crap from them..that he walked into their schools, I guess this guy was the real deal ..fought San Shou and Kyokoshinkai knockdown overseas....so he marches in..and says ..thats it lets go..or shut up..apparantly they told him to leave....or they would call the police...so it looks like its been attempted....
    My buddy was in the class at the time it happened...
    Drama Drama fsd Drrrrrrrama....so...cmon guys...lets hear some more...thisw is way more than poor training and management...
    FSD ex`s unite!!!! class action lawsuit....it`s in the air....

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 5:43pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    FSD ex`s unite!!!! class action lawsuit....it`s in the air....
    You know if even ten ex-FSD'ers got together to start something like that, you could probably get a lawyer to take it on spec.

Then after you publicized that it was started, you'd start to collect a list of ex-ers, when it started to hit the triple digits we'd be talking real money.

100 ex-students at 10 Grand each hits your first million. I wonder how many ex-students there are out there? the 10 Grand each is just their out of pocket expenses - you can sue for pain and misery too (that's probably a big multiplier). Wow - some of these guys could probably retire off a suit like that.

Especially the ones who had to smell the dog ****.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:33pm

Style: Muay Thai noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW -Truthfully I've never even heard of Fang Shen Do before joining Bullshido, reading this thread I'm blown away by all these stories. From what I've read this style/organization seems like the Canadian Martial Arts version of the Jonestown cult. Creepy stuff IMO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes..

And it will get creepier...all the truth has not yet come out.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:39pm

Style: Muay Thai noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man I can't wait to here the full story...and not the one in Sijo's new book.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:41pm

Style: Chito-Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Askan - do you train in BJJ in Ottawa?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Not sure if you have...

You may want to read the rest of the first threads..it will give you a good idea...
    Its nigh time that this happened...its gonna get ugly...
    I was told that the sifoods still bounce around Ottawa, hwo`s up for a night on the town??
    I have also been told that there is a guy from another system in Casslemen teaching some of their cousins..that must really get to them...
    That would be interesting?? :deadhorse

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:50pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    Yup... thats about it for me as well, my buddies in Law Enforcement here have lots of "stories" too...I`ll get them online if I can...I work with a few of them...they have lots of stories, i guess a Tae Kwon Do kid..young kid walled into the head school a few years ago and he was wearing his uniform..so without missing a beat..sjp heads dwon the stairs and beats this kid up..he just finished his class and was looking for something new....not usre what happened with that one...anyone else know about this..guess the kid was a teenager.......Like to see that happen to someone viable...that hit back..
    :fist:
    You think he'd pick a fight with me if I walked in in my Atama Gi with suitable patches and team affiliations out in the open? I'll even wear the middle weight title belt just so they aren't confused. You think since I'm a 'sport fighter' per say, they'd jump on it.

Also the story about the 'punch in the throat'! WTF. I have a scar on my lower lip from getting hit in a sparring match with my instructor. The difference? We were training for Nationals. Not waiting around to sniff Seafood's lunch.

TKD

Macte - Dude I am so in! I'll be the one in a Wandy shirt ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I`ll wear my Rickson shirt..

Who`s in guys???
    Oh I think they`d tell you to leave...unless you put some cash down..I`m sure their marketing would allow that..."just a spoonfull of koolaid helps the".......go down.." sing it...!!!!! fill in the blanks....
    I know their are ex fsd people watching this...
    as well, you notice the ad for the book...it says to all "bullShit do" people obvious that they are baiting to get names....watch out guys..men in black will start showing up at your door....no kidding they have done it before...and they know it....theres one ex brown sash raring to tell his stories...he was asked to do some crazy things for sijoo.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 6:59pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rickson by Arm - Bar

Now if we could only convince them to put up a $5,000.00 challange. They could claim to be unbeatable and be so confident that they were willing to put their money where their mouth is. They could prove they have the money somehow and offer to pay if anyone could beat one of their Sifu's in a 'real' (tm) fight.

Or maybe I just want to make an easy $5,000.00 ...
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757107 ... LastLast