Page 57 of 204 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657 5859606167107157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 3:58pm

Style: EX member of FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anyone see the fsd demo at the Therien kickboxing event last weekend?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 4:01pm

Style: WTF tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary69
    Hey shadow beast is it true that you were crying when you went to the school in Montreal? Why didn't you try that instructor out if you taught that he was a sellout? You seem like someone that is lacking balls for a guy of your size. Cheers
    oh shut the **** up, i sat there and listened, and thats it, so.... do you live in montreal? since you seem to know an awefull lot, it seems you go to a montreal school by the way you talk.

yeah go meet tkd:bb at that fight event so he can beat the **** out of you, fucken punk.

edit: ex member of fsd my ass, you still sound like a current member.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 4:15pm

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope... But why don't you tell us about it?:guitar:

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 4:26pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So tkd are you fighting at the apex event in Hull? which divisions and which opponent? Would like to meet the man with the big ego and big mouth. See you soon I hope. Cheers
    Nope, the commute from out west is a little long for a fight. If you keep your eyes peeled you guys should be able to watch me at a safe distance in an upcoming KOTC though. As for weight? That depends on the opponent.

Now as for 'big ego' and 'big mouth':

1.) I have put my rep on the line, cut weight and fought. My students can easily trace my lineage and can judge for themselves who I am. My experience and teaching credentials speak for themselves. Unlike some my degrees come from 'real Universities' and not Infomercials. In direct comparison I think a little ego is warranted if not earned in this situation.

2.) I only speak the truth, it is mostly laced with heavy doses of sarcasm and self-deprecation but it is usually the truth. I enjoy pushing buttons though, and if I talk a little trash you can be assured I'll either back it up (without slashing tires) or apologize and buy the first round.

Did you notice how I addressed your questions and provided answers without resorting to emotional pleas and self congratulatory tactics?

TKD

PS - I'd ask if Dictionary will be at the Apex event but knowing that he'd most likely wet himself during the weigh-ins in a frenzied mixture of fear and exhilaration, I think we all know that he won't.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 4:29pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I missed it. How was it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 6:17pm

Style: MA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Wonder!

Wasn't this event held to lauch Therien's new book. Gee I wonder! will we see a similar book shortly from the FSD clan????

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 6:24pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noticed that there is an APEX event in Hull, but FSD doesnt have the cohonese to enter
    Fixed that for you - and added a link in case you want to talk to the promoter for an FSD rep to enter.

You missed the point after all, the point is not about calling out a certain individual - the point is we would like to see a nameless faceless FSD guy fight someone he/or/she does not know and has never met (sort of like a street fight - where you do not know the capabilities of your opponent). However we as a community firmly believe in the legality of competition, so we strongly prefer a fight that has no emotion involved. Just phone them up and fight whomever they give you. Random as it may be, that is the nature of the sport.

I do notice that there are other arts going to enter APEX, Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, MT, even a guy who did some TKD once. So your attacks on a pro-fighter who has already steped, up doesnt hold any water.
    Originally Posted by dictionary69
    I wonder if anyone has a video of this alleged demo? I'd be willing to do a review for free should such a video surface.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 7:33pm

Style: Fang Shen Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

brian p.

Hey Brian, how would you feel if one day, the FSD goons walked into your school and told you to get the hell out of there because you didn't stick to your contract (=you didn't spend enough time promoting FSd and selling vitamin pills)? Well , it looks like that's what happened to some school owners.
    And leave your brother's death out of there, that is just an attempt to manipulate. After all the stuff that has been exposed on this forum, how can you still come out and defend FSD? If you read the posts here, you must have realized that Jacques Patenaude is a con artist, a mental dwarf, a biker posing as a martial artist; still, you keep fooling scores of students with tales of your hero, sJP!!
    Here is a proposal for you Brian: organize those sifus who still have a brain of their own and get rid of the Patenaudes. If they threaten you , report it to police. I am sure there are still some cops left in the SQ or the OPP who would love to get their hand on JP. then, start a new Kungfu school, charge students not more than $90 dollars per month, all tests and all additional seminars included. That may be a good start. And maybe some of us will come back. Otherwise, you are gonna go down with Jp's inflated ego-ship.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 7:42pm

Style: WTF tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubomir
    Hey Brian, how would you feel if one day, the FSD goons walked into your school and told you to get the hell out of there because you didn't stick to your contract (=you didn't spend enough time promoting FSd and selling vitamin pills)? Well , it looks like that's what happened to some school owners.
    And leave your brother's death out of there, that is just an attempt to manipulate. After all the stuff that has been exposed on this forum, how can you still come out and defend FSD? If you read the posts here, you must have realized that Jacques Patenaude is a con artist, a mental dwarf, a biker posing as a martial artist; still, you keep fooling scores of students with tales of your hero, sJP!!
    Here is a proposal for you Brian: organize those sifus who still have a brain of their own and get rid of the Patenaudes. If they threaten you , report it to police. I am sure there are still some cops left in the SQ or the OPP who would love to get their hand on JP. then, start a new Kungfu school, charge students not more than $90 dollars per month, all tests and all additional seminars included. That may be a good start. And maybe some of us will come back. Otherwise, you are gonna go down with Jp's inflated ego-ship.
    wow, if i read correctly, awesome reply!

here is what it would take for me to do fang shen do again, which will never happen.

1: huge price drop, the bbc is 175$ a month, price should be dropped to 80$ a month, still with everything included, like a REAL martial art.

2: get rid of that bullshit with the high sash tests, like required training camps and seminars for brown and black sash, that would change alot, you'd see alot more black sashes in the class, instead of 0.

3: get rid of the "tied by the balls" contract that is unbreakable, my copy of the contract said 1 year, fsd's copy said "5 years, or till black belt, what comes first"
    thats nuts, that is against the law for a contract to be that long.

there guys i said it, thats why i left fsd, not money problems.

there is no way in hell i would spend 175$ a month for a martial art, and STILL pay for seminars, and training camps for brown and black sash, i knew i would never get that high in sash because i would never go to the camps.

there, now you know why i REALLY quit,

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 7:51pm

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubomir
    Here is a proposal for you Brian: organize those sifus who still have a brain of their own and get rid of the Patenaudes. If they threaten you , report it to police. I am sure there are still some cops left in the SQ or the OPP who would love to get their hand on JP. then, start a new Kungfu school, charge students not more than $90 dollars per month, all tests and all additional seminars included. .
    I think the sifus should get out of FSD and go learn some MA. Pull thier heads out of the FSD sand, start learning again, and become the martial artists, that I am sure, most of them intended to become from the start. They couldn't have intended to be cut off from every practitioner and art, and end up with a closed minded, insular, jesus complex, con artist.

We all got screwed, and it takes balls to leave, but is it ever fucking worth it!:headbang: