230830 Bullies, 4625 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2033
Page 108 of 204 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 3:39pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    A drunken bum had staggered into the club and began speaking to JP in french so I had no idea what was being said.
    - Staggered in, eh? So perhaps not 'high' on the list of threatening encounters.

The guy then entered the training area with his slushy boots and kicked the heavy bag. I think JP reacted as any other would and flipped the guy over the bannister seperating the waitning room and the training area.
    - Meh? I'd have double legged him into the wall and ground and pounded his ugly face to a pulp the whole time waiting for the ref to step in and stop the fight. Or I might just has asked him to leave.

He pointed at her and said "something". This caused JP to close on him.
    - Like what? "Hey there, your wife she is hot, eh?" Tabernak! The bastard!

I must admit that it seemed impressive at the time. The guy was pinned against the wall and JP had his foot on the guys knee which was fully extended and braced. The guys hands were pinned against his waist and he had blood dripping from his face. I remember that this happened in a blink of an eye.
    - Again see any real fighter would have crippled the guy long before this happened. Or perhaps Napoleon was merely reacting like all small dogs do when you cuff them on the nose.

Not that its a shock to hear that Jack beat up a homeless guy since we all know his warrior spirit is sharpened to such a razor edge that he would probably snap on the kid in the dairy section for not having 1% milk (even though we all know Jack drinks Homo). I think you can rest assured that most clubs in a similar situation would have simply asked the guy to leave and brushed off any comment as irrelevant. The sad thing is that they probably used this story to build up Jack's skill as a fighter and enhance his image to other Seafoods. I'd suspect that when the story was retold the guy was made out to be a 7 foot tall 300 pound street fighter.

TKD

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 3:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would caution you to not use this story when discussing FSD though. As it is it makes me wonder how smart you really are if after watching Jacky Boy beat up a homeless drunk you continued to take classes from him.

Frog in a beaker, eh?

TKD

"No one pays me to be nice."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 6:05pm

Style: MA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hummm, lets see now, Si-joke beats up drunk in his dojo, Instructor beats up drunk in a washroom. Is there a connection???? Obviously advanced BBC + Masters Club training!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 9:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD,
    It must be nice to sit on your pedistal of pefection. The story is true and entertianing. I submitted it for your comments on the event. Once again you take the opportunity to slam me for no reason. I have come full circle since my first belligerant post.

I have thanked this forum and it's patient members for explaining their views. I posted the last comment because I wanted to add something that could explain how a young 13 year old suburdan youth could be convinced that following JP is the way to go. And how that conviction could be so strong as to last 20 + years.

I find it interesting how you base intelligence on the actions of a 13 year old. Granted I rejoined FSD many years later but as you see I have researched the information and made a decision to leave the club.

All that you have said to me before I let slide. I now see you for what YOU are.

Real class act.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 10:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD,
    It must be nice to sit on your pedistal of pefection. The story is true and entertianing. I submitted it for your comments on the event. Once again you take the opportunity to slam me for no reason. I have come full circle since my first belligerant post.

I have thanked this forum and it's patient members for explaining their views. I posted the last comment because I wanted to add something that could explain how a young 13 year old suburdan youth could be convinced that following JP is the way to go. And how that conviction could be so strong as to last 20 + years.

I find it interesting how you base intelligence on the actions of a 13 year old. Granted I rejoined FSD many years later but as you see I have researched the information and made a decision to leave the club.

All that you have said to me before I let slide. I now see you for what YOU are.

Real class act.
    Do you still touch the stove to find out if its hot?

I won't apologize for the post and I won't suggest that there is a little bit of my that finds it unbelievably stupid that you would, knowingly return to a club that embodies this absolute bull **** mentality. How many people have had to learn self defense from Jack with this paradigm in place? You sir are an accessory to every person who has ever learnt a useless 'double chung choi', sniffed the dog **** or broken an arrow on their throats and as such you need to apologize before you get your silk panties in a twist.

As for my supposed 'pedestal of perfection' well if you read my posts you see I work very hard to overcome the gaps in my game. I spent along time associated with TKD and freely admit it and actively work with clubs and instructors I know to minimize the BS that goes on in the schools.

You now return to a situation where you default to your age as a way of minimizing your level of accessory to the bullshit! You mean to tell me that you couldn't, at 13 recognize a bully?

Perhaps not, but then again as you state you returned to training as gung ho as ever!

I've seen and read so much crap on this thread that I think I have saved up enough smell for a few years of FSD seminars.

Mind you, much like some of the other FSD posters on this thread you seem to find it difficult to have specific criticism leveled at you directly. If you can't see how your involvement was a contributing factor in the Bullshido that goes on in FSD and how your subsequent return to FSD only 'enhanced' that support than I'm going to go back to yelling at the dog.

But just so you don't think I'm a big meanie here's a couple bunny for you:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

TKD

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 10:55am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Bum

Hello Havoc,

Perhaps it would help your case if you could explain why beating up an obviously undernurished and probably intoxicated individual was impressive?

I think under similar circumstances many would simply wonder if the instructor could fight at all, given that you would only witness him either beating up a bum or his own students.

For context, without some sort of external verification we tend to question the efficacy of the person/style etc.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 1:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am SORRY almighty God of BULLSHIDO that I took a martial art that turned out not to be what it seemed.

I am sorry that I wore silk.

I am sorry that I have made mistakes in life.

I agree that any person that is a member or has been a member of the club is partially responsible for its present conduct.

TKD. I know after my first post and the fact that I am a noob that I deserve less than any respect. I understand your anger and frustration with FSD and trolls. I even understand the way we communicated.

You sound like a pretty intelligent well spoken guy. That is why I have a hard time with your comments. I just do not really understand how you benefit from it.

I was just telling the story. Ever heard "DONT SHOOT THE MESSANGER". And i am not stoopid enuf to think that u wood apologize. I think that you have the right to say anything you want to me. That is what this forum is for right. I also get to respond.

If you think that I lack inteligence that is fine. I will not judge you the same way. I know what I have done with my life.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 1:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you think that I lack inteligence that is fine. I will not judge you the same way. I know what I have done with my life.
    I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN TKD!

I know all about being involved in sheet that don't work. All I've ever asked is for the FSD people to recognize how their willingness to be involved in FSD has led to a condition in which FSD has been able to continue to exist without changes.

Please do not misunderstand me, I respect FSD's right to do business and would never want to see them unable to do business. I just feel they have existed inside a vacuum and not adapted to changes outside the dojo walls.

- My emphasis added to ensure there is no misinterpretation of my opinion or objective with regards to any system.

Again I go back to my frog example. It is easy to become complacent and not recognize the threat or change occurring around you. Look at the tag next to my name, that's something no FSD person can make with any legitimacy. Does this mean that a style must fight to be good, no. But when a style makes claims about superiority and has a track record of street fighting there comes a time to put up or shut up. Sadly a modified kick boxing match doesn't quite cut it (and for all intense and purposes neither does beating up drunks either inside the dojo or in restrooms.)

Your willingness to become agitated when poked does not make me think that I would be trying to continue a discussion with you. I am willing to be wrong, and whole heartedly hope this is the case.

Should you wish to continue an intelligent and well thought out discussion please continue to post. If however, you find my banter to acidic to tolerate perhaps MAP or something equivalent might be more your speed.

TKD

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am SORRY almighty God of BULLSHIDO that I took a martial art that turned out not to be what it seemed.

I am sorry that I wore silk.
    How can I have this as a quote!?!

TKD

"I am sorry that I wore silk."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 2:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TDK: I think it's a metaphor.

Havoc, you didn't ACTUALLY wear silk did you? They never gave ME silk.

Well except for the (non yellow) belts I guess.

Still, that belt represents a TON of hard work and dedication, so it's not completely worthless to me in that regard. AND I can do kip-ups! Awesome party trick.

(For those who aren't Fangers, the yellow belt, for some reason, is made of plastic. :)