233678 Bullies, 3379 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2033
Page 107 of 204 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 4:43pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd just like to congratulate evryone who has worked on this investigation. I've been reading since about page 5 from the first thread and found the level of crap put forward by The Seafood to be staggering. Due to the evidence presented here I have emailed all my Canadian friends expessing that I have 'some concerns' about this organisation, and they should stay away until these concerns have be addressed by the management of the organisation.

I take it there's no sign of this book that reveals everything? The Patenaude Code anyone?

No boom either?

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 5:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He made a "boom boom," perhaps, but not a "BOOM" "boom."

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 5:05pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still waiting for the *boom*

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 5:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is in a bucket in the back, but you have to be in the "Siju Club" [Tm-Ed.] to have the right to smell it.

--J.D.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 9:07pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    "Gerry Mansfield" has shown up all over this board as well as some other martial arts forums under various guises.
    - Hmmm, not that we weren't aware of this but would this be the Gerry you speak of?

In another forum (martial arts planet???) he had just moved to Ottawa from Montreal and found this great school called FSD.
    - LOL, apparently Gerry is 'always just moving to Ottawa'.

On another thread on this forum about Gracie JJ he attacked the local Ottawa BJJ schools whilst claiming to have no affiliation with any school.
    - Hmm, that's odd since Gerry has been soundly outed on this thread and the other one numerous times.

The funny thing with "Gerry" is he or she is too stupid to keep track of his or her lies and outed him/herself as an FSD stooge.
    - Being as it is that I would never call Gerry out and out stupid I would like to correct you as to the proper spelling of his last name:

Well I hope that was fun and informative for all involved.

TKD
    Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 8/25/2006 9:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:46pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I do need to correct myself. It seems that the other forum was "BudoSeek" where "Gerry Mansfield" made some posts under the user name Newt. Anyway I have to run now as I can hear a high-pitched voice shouting "Go get'em Herc!"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 12:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I have a story that all would painfully enjoy. I was a young teenager attending the old Catehrine street location when FSD was WCD. For years I thought this was cool, now I see it for what it was.

I had just changed into my street clothes and was about to leave. A drunken bum had staggered into the club and began speaking to JP in french so I had no idea what was being said. The guy then entered the training area with his slushy boots and kicked the heavy bag. I think JP reacted as any other would and flipped the guy over the bannister seperating the waitning room and the training area.

They then continued parlez vous until Linda came out of the office and attempted to peacefully end the situation. At least that is what it looked like.(once again parlez vous). This attracted the attention of the bum. He pointed at her and said "something". This caused JP to close on him. I must admit that it seemed impressive at the time. The guy was pinned against the wall and JP had his foot on the guys knee which was fully extended and braced. The guys hands were pinned against his waist and he had blood dripping from his face. I remember that this happened in a blink of an eye.

Maybe this is one of the reasons I have been so defensive of JP. Well anyway the guy tucked tail and ran. I have no idea what was said or how other club owners would have reacted in the same situation.

I just thought I would voice out one of the experiences I had that created my frame of reference of JP and FSD. At the time it looked great. Now I still think he did the right thing. protecting his wife,students and club. To bad things have changed so much over the past 23 years.
    Last edited by HAVOC; 8/26/2006 12:22am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 2:53am

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    I just thought I would voice out one of the experiences I had that created my frame of reference of JP and FSD. At the time it looked great. Now I still think he did the right thing. protecting his wife,students and club. To bad things have changed so much over the past 23 years.
    I used to run a rooming house that was located in a bad area of Toronto (near Seaton House for those familar with Toronto). The result was I had numerous encounters with bums, crackheads and other miscreants who would wander into my building. My experience was broken down bums were very easy to eject (you just had to ask them) and rarely posed any kind of threat. These people are so spiritually defeated that they generally have no will to argue with you and would just leave.

I'm not saying that Mr. Patenaude reacted inappropriately; I wasn't there. However, I can see how this behavior can lead to a kind of 'Walter Mitty' imagination. Changes are he could've use Tai Chi or Drunken Monkey Kung-Fu and overpowered the bum. Besides anyone who frequents businesses downtown knows that it is quite common to have a homeless or mentally ill person wander in.....it's usually no big deal.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 6:43am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We need more Red Skull references.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 6:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Seafood is more of a

than

--J.D.