233238 Bullies, 3729 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2033
Page 103 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    Telling me to go kill myself is just not right.
    Strive, dear Zilkov, to cultivate a sense of humor!

--Dr. Pen Lo, The Manchurian Candidate
    --J.D.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 5:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was a blue sash on the way to green back in the old 5 sash system. Surprisingly my past experience was not considered when I joined FSD and I had to start all over again wasting my time doing palm phon sao. Recently I have been going when I can since the new year. I work 2 jobs and have a family. Ever try to the leave the house with a crying baby and a wife on PMS to go take a class? I think that would even scare Doctor X.

just an additional bit of info. When I first joined I think there were approx 20-30 students in the whole school and it was located in the basement on Catherine St. Sometimes when there were not enough students to spare we would gear up the coackroaches and go at it.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 5:48pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    Was a blue sash on the way to green back in the old 5 sash system. Surprisingly my past experience was not considered when I joined FSD and I had to start all over again wasting my time doing palm phon sao. Recently I have been going when I can since the new year. I work 2 jobs and have a family. Ever try to the leave the house with a crying baby and a wife on PMS to go take a class? I think that would even scare Doctor X.

just an additional bit of info. When I first joined I think there were approx 20-30 students in the whole school and it was located in the basement on Catherine St. Sometimes when there were not enough students to spare we would gear up the coackroaches and go at it.
    This is precisely what annoys me to no end with the Fang Shen Don't people. They whine and bitch that no one wants to debate with them or bring points to the table and yet when you do raise points with them they ignore and avoid.

Damn!

TKD:karated:

PS - Noob, I may just be motivated again to become cranky!

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing that scares me is Betty Fredan with a jar of honey.

--J.D.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 7:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK I am now a white sash, I thought that was explained by saying I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. Quit picking fly **** out of pepper. I answered the question. I am not a FSD person for crying out loud. I am not so little of a person to let a thing like a martial art define me.

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 7:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you would do well to review and address the questions link'd by TKD Black Belt. You entered this well-established and documented thread belittling contributors. Fine. Decorm dictates you then demonstrate where they are wrong to merit such disrespect.

Otherwise, you contribute nothing to the thread. If you wish to discuss other principles of martial arts, et cetera, you can do so in other threads.

I would recommend consulting the thread on Coda and his True Power school in this very section. It may seem long, but it is worth the entertaining read. You will see similarly damning evidence. Now, those who tried to defend Coda were asked to defend/rebut the evidence.

They could not.

That is what it is all about.

You now come here claiming you are a beginner and seem to wish to lecture those with more experience as to whether or not FSD is a legitmate system, a pyramid scheme, et cetera. A responsible reading of the thread would demonstrate that a few former FSD practitioners--most far more experienced in the current situation than you--have stated what they think could work with FSD and what they feel is utter crap--such as dog **** sniffing, faking heart attacks, cult practices, and stealing work from other teachers like DeMille.

--J.D.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 9:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am having fun now. I have already admitted that I had entered this forum with somewhat of an attitude and I pretty much feel like kicking myself in the ass for doing so. Methinks that I have suffered my fair share of a verbal **** kicking. I feel that my last few posts have been somewhat fair to all. Sure some of the FSD former members have attained higher status than I and now take other fighting systems. Does that mean that they are better fighters than me. Who knows? I don't .They don't. Who cares?

Like I said before I have never posted before on something like this. Most likely a mistake that you will once again pounce on. I have obseverved that this thread goes back to feb I think, I have attempted to read most of it but as you have indicated it is long and my time is valuable.

Anyone wanna give me a reader's digest explaination on all this **** sniffing stuff, cause if that is what I am looking forward to I am quitting and joining aqua aerobics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 9:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I left before this, but there was apparently something at a training camp involving smelling dog poop. It's in a post somewhere but I get a little squicky just thinking about the way it was described.

As for 'am I a better fighter, who knows?'... the thing about the arts that are respected around here is that you DO tend to know, because you go fight people who aren't in your school, and you rapidly find out how good you are.

Or rather, how good you aren't. (I include myself in there. I'm a fast learner, but now I'm learning to do stuff to people who fight me, rather than people who step in with a huge lunge punch and hold their arm out while freezing, or people who are doing the prescribed two-person dance with me)

Most FSD newbies come on here and say 'how do you know if you didn't try it'. Since I HAVE tried it, I say the same thing back. Try a 'respected' fighting art, Muy Thai, Judo, BJJ (my favourite), Wrestling, Sambo (nobody jump on me, I'm running long as it is). I'm not plugging any school in particular. Go to my biggest rival school if you like, try it for a month or so. There's a world of difference.

Nobody can beat the dragon logo though. That is a BADASS logo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 10:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok that was funny

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 11:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If one has not familiarized oneself with the actual information, evidence, and all of that, then one probably should not criticise those who have.

If one's time is so much more important than doing the responsible thing, then an unkind man would wonder why it is not important enough to prevent useless posting?

In the rain.

--J.D.
    Last edited by Doctor X; 8/11/2006 11:15pm at .