Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2007 8:58am

Style: Boxing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider
    A quick word about "Grandmaster Gus"

He IS a mail carrier , a total offence to the rest of those fine people.

He has never been in any Military anywhere at anytime.

He is THE Grandmaster of total Bullshido, one of my buddies that has done some PFS training went to his class and asked to have some of his "totally disabling" pressure point tecniques demonstrated on him, well, absolutely nothing of any discomfort occured. "Gus" stood there for a minute and then came up with a story about he's one of a small percentage of the poulation that has deep pressure points and it wouldn't work on him, without "Gus" having to kill him of-course.

What a crock of crap.....

Fixed it for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 10:58am

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    noted the certificate of association from the dragon society was signed by Grand Master Rick Moneymaker. Has anyone heard about the organizations issuing the certificates or people that signed them?

Please see thread under MABS entitled "BS Black Arts Fiasco in London, Ontario."
    Last edited by MrJ; 2/14/2008 11:50am at .

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 11:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who puts pictures of his certificates on their website is obviously very self-concious of his own lack of credibility - ie: he's a fake. Those certificates look home-made by whatever self-promoted grandmaster who issued them, and one of them is from pelegrini - need I say more.

Also, his military training is with the feared Canadian army? That don't impress us Americans...I'm pretty sure our "Salvation Army" could kicks their ass.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoWithAnM
    Anyone who puts pictures of his certificates on their website is obviously very self-concious of his own lack of credibility - ie: he's a fake. Those certificates look home-made by whatever self-promoted grandmaster who issued them, and one of them is from pelegrini - need I say more.

Also, his military training is with the feared Canadian army? That don't impress us Americans...I'm pretty sure our "Salvation Army" could kicks their ass.
    Oh yeah, asshole? You ever trained with the Cambodian Army... wait, Canadian... Uh, nevermind I got nothing.
    :new_termi

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 6:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rasslin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude....he has a picture from a seminar with George Dillman.....ghey.

Monkey Knife Fight!

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you ever even been in the military?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 11:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of which, how the **** do I get the military banner on my account? I juss wanna be teh coolz 2

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 5:39am

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who needs the Salvation Army to kill Canadians? The mighty infallible American military would be more than capable....Oh hang on, they already did. By accident of course

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 5:55am

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by serious face
    Speaking of which, how the **** do I get the military banner on my account? I juss wanna be teh coolz 2
    presuming you have military experience, start a request thread in the support forums, a scan of any appropriate certification is a good start, as well as any other info to hand.(but dont put them on the forum) Phrost and/or Wolf should be able to help you

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 9:57am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Canadian Jiu-Jitsu Association certificate has questionable signatures on it, and his school is not listed on the CJA's site.

As far as I've been able to determine, the Canadian Forces don't have any public manual detailing their current CQC practices and sources (there's an old manual with karate drills floating around, but it's out of date). CF bases do have on-site martial arts clubs with mixed public/military participation. These are not "official" CQC systems. (My teacher's teacher's club is at CFB Trenton and he isn't an official military instructor, for instance.) Confusing the issue is that CQC is an acronym for two different things in the CF (Chief's Qualifying Course/Close Quarters Combat). This is an article about CF unarmed training:

http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/communi..._e.asp?id=3307

I can't find any reference to the Royal Canadian Regiment Unarmed Combat Team. The "military endorsements" seem to come from members of the Black Arts organization itself.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast