218358 Bullies, 7296 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 19 of 19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. El Neko is offline
    El Neko's Avatar

    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,194

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 11:28am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you can defiled some bodies and scared some of the people, but be sure that you're gonna piss off more people and give them a reason to keep hating us, and that mentallity have not work pretty good as of lately.
  2. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 3:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    You won't just "scare the insurgency." You will also aggravate just about every religious person in the middle east. This will help the insurgency in recruiting more people to their cause.
    This psyop tactic is already being employed around the globe as we speak. Get used to it.

    Pig's Blood and the End of Jihad


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Muslim terrorists who die as a result of their heinous homicide bombings are predominantly males whose mis-guided Wahhabist form of Islamic doctrine falsely teaches that their bodies will be resurrected so that they can spend eternity having sexual relations with 72 virgins. This strict form of Islamic doctrine also teaches that if a Muslim's body is interred with pig's blood, that body will never be resurrected; and unqualified for paradise. Although modern Muslimís reject these false teachings, the "Wahhabistís of Jihad" are damned should their flesh come in contact with pigís blood at the time of their death. Susblood Labs now delivers two products that instill fear, uncertainty and doubt into the mind of any Al-Qaeda inspired suicide bomber.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    russians are burying moslem chechen rebels in pigskin

    According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks.

    Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    the jewish rabbinical council confirms pork by-products are able to deter terrorists

    Israeli police are considering using bags of pig lard in buses and other places to deter Muslim suicide bombers, Maariv reported today. The proposal received the Jerusalem rabbinate's approval.

    The police's suggestion is based on the fact that strict Muslim tradition holds that any Muslim who comes in contact with a pig before dying will be denied access to heaven.-------


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    General Blackjack Pershing delivers the message

    "Before World War I, U.S. General "Blackjack" Pershing put down an Islamic insurgent movement in the Philippines by having 50 captured Islamic fundamentalist terrorists tied to posts for execution by firing squad. In full view of all 50, Pershing had his men slaughter two pigs. Pershing's men next dipped their bullets in the pigs blood, making sure the horrified terrorists watched. Blackjack's men shot 49 of these terrorists, dumped their bodies in a common grave and covered them with pig parts. The 50th terrorist was let go. After this, it took 42 more years before there was another serious Islamic terrorist incident in the Philippines. " --------------



    "Muslim's of the Jihad" are motivated to commit their suicide bombings with the promise of immediate paradise and 72 virgin companions for eternity. However, their strict ancient doctrine also teaches that their souls are damned should their flesh come in contact with pigís blood at the time of their demise. Now, you can do something to prevent terror attacks!

    Anyway, I thought you were supposed to "win the hearts and minds" of the Iraqis?
    That's the Bush adminstration, I believe it's more important to get those folks able to stand on their own and defend their own country so we can finally bring our soldiers home. Either that, or let Iraq fracture into sects and throw our aid behind the Kurds in the north to stabilize that part of the country if nothing else. The problem as I've always maintained is that you never attack a country without leaving another dictator in place (under the US payroll) or unless you have overwhelming strength of arms and manpower on your side. It's a proven strategy. The last thing you do is go in and dissolve the military infrastructure as Bremer did leaving a noticeable power vacuum.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  3. Neildo is offline
    Neildo's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 4:08pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that thing about 'Black' Jack Pershing was debunked. He wasn't the kind of man to stoop to those kinds of tactics, although it's totally fucking cool.
    :new_all_c
  4. Shawarma is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,441

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 4:09pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How nice, the fact that some Israelis feel that having pig buses helps deter terrorism really proves your point. It's not as if Israel has any terrorist problems after all, the pig parts in buses really works well.

    And **** you and your Pershing. I'm tired of people sucking his mummified dick as if it proves anything about fighting modern insurgencies. Different time, different place, different people and no world wide press to cover what he did. You try doing something like that today. Press will be on the spot, and this time, Muslim insurgents actually do read newspapers worldwide. Go on, see how peaceful the middle east will be afterwards.

    US army adopting these methods would certainly cause the Iraqi people to stand up on their own. Against the Americans.

    Your plan to aid the kurds is less than brainy as well. Kurds are the 3rd most despised people on the planet after Jews and Gypsies. A US backed Kurdish state would be New Israel and be at constant war with everyone, most of all the Turks, who are one of the few "allies" the US has in the region.
  5. Shawarma is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,441

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 4:12pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    I think that thing about 'Black' Jack Pershing was debunked. He wasn't the kind of man to stoop to those kinds of tactics, although it's totally fucking cool.
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

    Status: Undetermined.
  6. Shawarma is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,441

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 4:15pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  7. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,950

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 4:58pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Respect in accordance with their terrorist acts. Want scare the insurgency? Well, that's how you do it. They won't be so eager to die if you make it clear how their body will be defiled if it remains intact. You can't beat an insurgency by playing by conventional rules. Do you know why it's difficult to get an accounting of the enemy kills on the battlefield? It's because muslims bury the body as quickly as is possible. They're pretty sensitive in that regard and all the more reason to use it against them. They've got no problem hanging ours from bridges or dragging them through streets.
    You're right. The means justify the ends. Especially when they make things worse and allow you to wave your e-dick around. Let's not try to be better than our enemy. If you think the Muslims that we're supposedly trying to help to create a nation will appreciate this, you are stupid. Scaring insurgencies without pissing every last Muslim on the planet off is completely out of the question, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Here's something else for you to ponder, can you share with us when there has ever been peace and stability in the middle east within the last century?
    So it's okay for us to make it worse? This is the stupidest fucking thing you have ever said, save perhaps trying to tell Rangers what it's like to be a Ranger. If peace and stability in the middle east are impossible tasks, then lets pack the **** up and go home. But as long as we're there, how about we at least pretend like we are trying to achieve the objectives we set out to achieve in the first place?
    Last edited by Cassius; 5/05/2006 5:06pm at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  8. Neildo is offline
    Neildo's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045

    Posted On:
    5/05/2006 5:01pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Say what? I was actually right?

    Yay, me!
    :new_all_c
  9. BoardHitBack is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923

    Posted On:
    5/06/2006 6:18am


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    This psyop tactic is already being employed around the globe as we speak. Get used to it.
    No. I won't. Just as I won't get used to the fact that some people are slaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    The problem as I've always maintained is that you never attack a country without leaving another dictator in place (under the US payroll) or unless you have overwhelming strength of arms and manpower on your side. It's a proven strategy.
    WTF! Proven strategy? What planet did you come from? Maybe history is really different from our own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Here's something else for you to ponder, can you share with us when there has ever been peace and stability in the middle east within the last century?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    ? This is the stupidest fucking thing you have ever said, save perhaps trying to tell Rangers what it's like to be a Ranger.
    Its a close call.

    Least of all because there isn't anywhere on the planet that is peaceful or stable.
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

    I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

    Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.