Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:01am

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Iran will be attacked one way or another. This is pretty much a given, in my opinion. I just hope the Yanks actually manage to do it properly and not just drop a lot of bombs, because that would have less than zero effect on the Iranian government while still killing a lot of Iranians and making the US more hated (if that is possible.) Best case scenario would be for the US to help rebel groups install a pro-western government like the one they had before the Islamic revolution. Worst case scenario would be another occupation like in Iraq.
    Does the US even have enough manpower in all of the armed forces to occupy Iran?
    Kill 'em ALL! Let God sort out the good ones from the bad ones!
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're Muslims, so they all go to hell. Easy job for God, there.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:04am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iran will be attacked one way or another. This is pretty much a given, in my opinion. I just hope the Yanks actually manage to do it properly and not just drop a lot of bombs, because that would have less than zero effect on the Iranian government while still killing a lot of Iranians and making the US more hated (if that is possible.) Best case scenario would be for the US to help rebel groups install a pro-western government like the one they had before the Islamic revolution. Worst case scenario would be another occupation like in Iraq.
    Does the US even have enough manpower in all of the armed forces to occupy Iran?
    Yeah, so six months later they can install another koran-thumping whacko and bitch that we interfere with their sovereingty.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And in that case, it would be Iranian killing Iranian and not Iranian killing American.

What do you suggest be done about the place?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:15am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And in that case, it would be Iranian killing Iranian and not Iranian killing American.

What do you suggest be done about the place?

I suggest it be ignored. When people openly brag that they are trying to accquire nuclear weapons, and that they hate your country and your aliles and want to use a nuclear weapon on them, obviously, to consider military action against them or think of them as an enemy would be totally over-reacting.

Seriously, I say we wait untill they get in a war with Isreal. Because then it would be anti-semitic (and therefore very, very politically incorrect) not to fight.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 5/04/2006 9:19am at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    When people openly brag that they already possess nuclear weapons, and that they hate your country and your aliles and want to use a nuclear weapon on them, obviously, to consider attempting to develop nuclear weapons of your own or think of them as an enemy would be totally over-reacting.
    Fixed that for you.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:28am

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iran IS anti-semetic, notice how thier first threat is to target israel if america does anything.

in the cartoon scenario (which I actually support the artists unhindered right in BOTH COUNTRIES as cartooning should absolutely NEVER be restricted) thier first target was the holocaust, not lets **** on the major religion of denmark or even draw some denmark cartoons. They chose the holocaust. And I don't even think one of the cartoonists was even jewish.

Iran refused blood because it was "jewish blood" during the earthquake (another reason why the issue of nuclear power should not be allowed, these numbskulls will no doubt build a reactor right on the faultline- Is there even an earthquake safe place in iran to build it?).

They have already targeted israel, stupidly, Israel has the bomb. If they do anything there then israel would have justification to wipe them off the face of the earth. Then when you have kids they will ask. Daddy, whats an Iranian?

Its in iran's best interest to make a stink so they look like they stood up to the U.S., but then just shut up and co-operate. Then again, you are dealing with a country run by religious whackjobs.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Cops act with a combinaton of community consent, main authority, and interpreted law.

Everyone wants america to fight their fight and no one else's.

America is great to have around when you are Somalia or Darfour and you need help and there's no one to give it, but as soon as the situation is no longer perfect, oh well, EVERYONE hates the US government and lets drag some dead marines through the streets just to show them we've got some autonomy.

You beg us to stick our nose into A and bitch because we don't do enough soon enough about B but GOD FUCKING FORBID we pick "c" because you'll all be right there with your fucking picket signs, bitching about how we "only want oil" (even though we are driving up our own oil prices and spending more on the war then we could profit on oil in a decade) and didn't wait long enough for the european governments to come around (even though the EU is FULL of oil profiteers) and blah blah blah blah

**** that. You need a beast to get **** done, blame yourself for needing beastly deeds done, not the mutt when it bites your fucking hand.
    I agree with this entire sentiment.

Unfortunately we currently have incompetents in charge.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:54am

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait wait, we should all listen to france!

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iran

As usual they are right. I mean thier stance of non military action during world war two certainly worked didn't it.

WHAAA WHA WA WAHH WAHH WAHH

Whats that charlie browns freakin' teacher?

you mean they did try to resist?

That quickly huh?

No wonder they don't want to get involved, they are afraid that Iran might conquer them.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:57am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto Blutarsky
    Wait wait, we should all listen to france!

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iran

As usual they are right. I mean thier stance of non military action during world war two certainly worked didn't it.
    Actually sunshine, it would be you Yanky types who stayed out of the second world war as long as you possibly could...
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast