Posted On:
    5/04/2006 7:46am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

spare the iranis!

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0604/S00116.htm

unfortunately the only people who would react positively to this already know how fucking retarded the US govt is, but meh.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 7:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iran will be attacked one way or another. This is pretty much a given, in my opinion. I just hope the Yanks actually manage to do it properly and not just drop a lot of bombs, because that would have less than zero effect on the Iranian government while still killing a lot of Iranians and making the US more hated (if that is possible.) Best case scenario would be for the US to help rebel groups install a pro-western government like the one they had before the Islamic revolution. Worst case scenario would be another occupation like in Iraq.
    Does the US even have enough manpower in all of the armed forces to occupy Iran?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:03am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how you would feel about Iran if you woke up this morning and Iran bordered New Zealand.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, the Americans have a much greater need to fear the Iranians, with them sharing a large land border.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Iran will be attacked one way or another. This is pretty much a given, in my opinion. I just hope the Yanks actually manage to do it properly and not just drop a lot of bombs, because that would have less than zero effect on the Iranian government while still killing a lot of Iranians and making the US more hated (if that is possible.) Best case scenario would be for the US to help rebel groups install a pro-western government like the one they had before the Islamic revolution. Worst case scenario would be another occupation like in Iraq.
    Does the US even have enough manpower in all of the armed forces to occupy Iran?
    A friend of mine is in one of the larger opposition groups. Their dearest wish is to be armed up by the Americans, march off across the border and be gloriously slaughtered when they fail to spark a popular revolt. This is not a best case scenario.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cops don't live next to crack dens, either.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    A friend of mine is in one of the larger opposition groups. Their dearest wish is to be armed up by the Americans, march off across the border and be gloriously slaughtered when they fail to spark a popular revolt. This is not a best case scenario.
    Would have to be done with a bit more subtlety than that, of course.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Cops don't live next to crack dens, either.
    Cops act with the consent of the community at large...

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:48am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We don't negotiate with terrorists! Why do you hate america?

:911flag:
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    Cops act with the consent of the community at large...
    Cops act with a combinaton of community consent, main authority, and interpreted law.

Everyone wants america to fight their fight and no one else's.

America is great to have around when you are Somalia or Darfour and you need help and there's no one to give it, but as soon as the situation is no longer perfect, oh well, EVERYONE hates the US government and lets drag some dead marines through the streets just to show them we've got some autonomy.

You beg us to stick our nose into A and bitch because we don't do enough soon enough about B but GOD FUCKING FORBID we pick "c" because you'll all be right there with your fucking picket signs, bitching about how we "only want oil" (even though we are driving up our own oil prices and spending more on the war then we could profit on oil in a decade) and didn't wait long enough for the european governments to come around (even though the EU is FULL of oil profiteers) and blah blah blah blah

**** that. You need a beast to get **** done, blame yourself for needing beastly deeds done, not the mutt when it bites your fucking hand.
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast