Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 9:43pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crowey
    yup mace/pepper sprays are illegal here. in this situation using them you'd run the risk of just pissing off the attackers even more.
    So I'm reading this thread and athough I think the guy on MAP is an attention whore I would offer up the general ideas for them what live in places where weapons might be a little harder to come by.

edited: After watching that video no amount of advice is possible.

MTG
    Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 5/07/2006 9:47pm at .

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you watch them do focus-mitts training? Oh my god! All I could think about is the damage the young brown-belts in my school could do to them.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 10:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    Did you watch them do focus-mitts training? Oh my god! All I could think about is the damage the young brown-belts in my school could do to them.
    Brown belts! I think a motivated kitten could have had their way with most of that room! If you watch at about 1:22 I swear that's the first time that guy has 'touched' a woman.

And what was with the nasty old stick fighting?!? They spent more time twirling the sticks like majorettes then actually fighting with them.

Wow!

TKD

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 12:44am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!

--J.D.

P.S. I do not mind people asking for advice so long as it is relevant to a board. If I wanted advice on a legal matter, I might PM Samuel or another lawyer for a recommendation--"Call Bob"--but I would not expect further. I have seen posters truly "lost" recommended to a psych-ward--with good results. It seems "sad" but depressed people seem to talk to the wrong people--like an internet board!

Another person had "bad things" happen which he escaped from--he was in England by the way--and wanted to know what he should do. A non-martial arts board, he actually received good legal advice, practical advice, et cetera.

The "problem" with "appeals to the board" is--aside from trolling make-believe--is when they WILL NOT TAKE THE [CENSORED --Ed.] ADVICE!

Thus, I would like some advice . . . I am currently Nicole Kidman's Official Snuggle-Bunny, but Jessica Alba refuses to stop calling me. . . .
    Your "posts" are "on par" with the cun[CENSORED --Ed.]ore-fisters that "answer" "marvel" "comics" "letters" "pages" sometimes.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 12:47am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I created a new thread for mockery/critique of the MAP meet video

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34172

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 11:29am

Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    So I'm reading this thread and athough I think the guy on MAP is an attention whore I would offer up the general ideas for them what live in places where weapons might be a little harder to come by.

edited: After watching that video no amount of advice is possible.

MTG
    slightly confused about why I'm quoted there, I was just responding to the post above that one, saying he was right, and that mace is illegal here.....

anyhoo, holy crap! that MAP video is shockingly bad! I havent visited MAP, only heard the pisstaking here, until now I thought there was a bit of dramatic exaggeration of the shittyness there :icon_blac

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry Crowey, I did have a nice little thread going on 'dirty bouncing tricks' as it pertained to tools you can use that are not considered weapons. Sadly, I realised that the guy was an attention whore and that he's probably just testing the new script for a Seagull movie.

TKD

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    5/08/2006 5:32pm

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Apparently these people have never heard of lawyers.

--J.D.

Just who do you think lobbied for the conceal-carry laws? Almost every lawyer I know packs heat. Law's a rough business in Texas.
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 4:43pm

Style: Sleeping / Studying

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    Don't take this the wrong way. But other than one or two posters, no one is offering this guy any sensible solutions either. Moving out is hardly a solution of any sort.

This whole thing is pretty strange. And it is also not a domestic violence problem. This technically involves a gang beating up on a helpless victim over and over. If you ask me, that is a public safety problem and it would shock me that the police are not all over this. If constant hospital stays are involved, it is also a financial problem for the health system.

I don't know about the UK but in the US, the police would be all over this one. Assault and battery (with the potential prison sentences) to say nothing about civil litigation that can ruin lives can certainly serve as a deterrent to this behavior. Someone should ask this guy to substantiate these allegations.
    The solution is simple. make note of when they have behaved antisocially (behaviour causing or likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress). Complain to the local authority. Local Authority will apply for an ASBO. It will almost certainly be granted.

TBH, OP sounds like bullshitting. Can't see any Local Authority standing for that type of behaviour.
    Last edited by lwflee; 5/09/2006 4:46pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 5:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That worked so well for the multitude of battered wives who depended on the police.
    I've lost count of the number of domestic batterers I've arrested. Not...a...single...victim...ever....showed up...to court.

That means charges are dismissed.

Do they need a short bus to pick them up?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567