The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    you answered your own question its both. Good but somewhat cheap.
    I guess it would depend on the situation. I think that it would be good and honorable if I was up against some huge dude that was trying to steal my momma's purse while we were out walking in the park.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 11:07pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    But if they were grown men in the same situation would you feel the same way? Or if you were the person that know's he may not win (hypothetically speaking), would you consider it then?

also, Ninja Scroll is one of the best animes of all time (referring to your avatar).
    LOL - hey if it was anyone other than a member of my family I probably wouldn't give a flying Frenchman's ****. Well if it was going to be a fight I couldn't win I'd rather walk away. If the guy was gonna attack me regardless, I'd take it. But these guys looked like they were both consenting to the fight.

A little bit of honour goes a long way.

Anyway, deep down that kid (the sucker puncher) knows that he didn't really win because he was a bad ass - just because the other kid was a dumbfuck.

Actually if I saw a guy do that to my kid, first I'd break him then I'd smack nine colours of **** outta my kid for answering his fucking phone in the middle of a fight!

BTW: yeah, Ninja scroll is cool. Thanks

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 11:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfPain
    LOL - hey if it was anyone other than a member of my family I probably wouldn't give a flying Frenchman's ****. Well if it was going to be a fight I couldn't win I'd rather walk away. If the guy was gonna attack me regardless, I'd take it. But these guys looked like they were both consenting to the fight.

A little bit of honour goes a long way.

Anyway, deep down that kid (the sucker puncher) knows that he didn't really win because he was a bad ass - just because the other kid was a dumbfuck.
    Agreed.

Actually if I saw a guy do that to my kid, first I'd break him then I'd smack nine colours of **** outta my kid for answering his fucking phone in the middle of a fight!
    lol! The phone thing is the caveat of the clip!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 11:37pm

Style: RecoveringChun'r(BJJ+MMA)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no honor in the street. Don't think for a second that an attacker would hesitate to use a cheap tactic on you.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 2:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Han: "So it is not the art but the combat that you enjoy."

Williams: "The winning"
    Enter the Dragon "wins" again!

Or Jim Kelly at least.

Last edited by Steve; 5/04/2006 2:47am at .

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:16am

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And that's why you don't bring a phone to a fist fight....
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:27am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I'm gonna try the old 'your shoe is untied' tactic at my first MMA fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:29am

Style: Judo, Xbox

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cormoran
    ahhhhh the old 'getting-into-a-fight-then-checking-your-phone-and-getting-the-piss-beat-out-of-you' trick

The guy in the black got exactly what he deserved.
    I agree that kid got what he deserved. Judging by the way he reacted to the punch (which wasn't exactly hard) I'm guessing he was gonna get his ass kicked anyway. That kid needs some training...NOW!!

But, that wasn't even what I would call a sucker punch. To me a sucker punch is when you clock somebody who isn't expecting it or ready for it. That jackoff knew he was about to fight and looked away from his opponent.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 8:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I agree...A cheap shot by a little biyatch that knows he's may not win.

Man I hate watching vids were kids fight. I've got a daughter 10 and a son 13. If I ever found out some kid sucker-punched my son like that, I'd snap his fucking spine over my knee then send his old man a broucher for a wheelchair.

That's fucked.
    I know what you're saying. I've got kids too, but younger. Nobody wants to think about that happening to their kid. But I see it the other way around. We don't know what the situation was that started the fight. Just because the taller kid took advantage of an opportunity to attack doesn't mean he's the "bad kid". That's exactly how I want to teach my kids to react. If they're in a situation where a fight is imminent, and the other guy does something stupid like check his cell phone - nail his ass.

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 10:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaton Yu
    But, that wasn't even what I would call a sucker punch. To me a sucker punch is when you clock somebody who isn't expecting it or ready for it. That jackoff knew he was about to fight and looked away from his opponent.
    I know what you mean.

That's what sparked my thought that the kid on the left was "acting." He changed his body language (moved first) to give a cue to the other kid that it was cool to answer his phone.

Hopefully a lesson was learned.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast