STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    I used to hate Tito, but i think he tries to piss people off so he can create hype for his fights and his image. But i dont think he is that good of a coach, all he does is conditioning, he doesnt teach them anything new. Ken is teh badass and if frank can beat tito so can ken
    so despite the fact that tito already fucking owned Ken once, you are saying that because Kens BROTHER beat tito that means Ken will beat him i na rematch.

you are a fucking idiot. I'm not saying that it won't happen (although i really doubt Tito will lose this fight) but that is the worst logic i can think of to say why Ken would win.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 8:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's really funny is that Ken and Frank aren't even brother by blood. They were adopted by Bob Shamrock.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 10:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    so despite the fact that tito already fucking owned Ken once, you are saying that because Kens BROTHER beat tito that means Ken will beat him i na rematch.

you are a fucking idiot. I'm not saying that it won't happen (although i really doubt Tito will lose this fight) but that is the worst logic i can think of to say why Ken would win.
    yea i know, but im thinking with my heart, i really want ken to win. i think he can to. Tito should win, he's what 31, and ken is 42??? but i hope ken will win
    Last edited by HwangJangLee; 5/03/2006 11:02pm at .

Posted On:
    5/03/2006 10:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaric
    Hmmmmm after watching the Forrest/Tito fight my respect for Tito has grown.....my heart wants Shamrock to win but my mind says Tito.
    are you kidding, tito didnt win that fight, they gave him three rounds, yea he did alot of damage in the first round, but the last two, not even one round to Forrest??

software engineer

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 4:35am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you kidding, tito didnt win that fight, they gave him three rounds, yea he did alot of damage in the first round, but the last two, not even one round to Forrest??
    You didn't see how sloppy and ineffective Forrest's striking was compared to Tito's in the second?
    52 blocks documentary: arrived

"Joe Lauzon looks like a quiet, Internet guy..." -- Dana White

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:07am

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tito actually did something in the second round? Must be some rare footage that I didn't get to see, because I saw Forrest knock Tito around pretty much unchecked in round 2.

One (blind) judge gave Tito all three rounds, the others rated it correctly. First round was Tito's, second round was Forrest's, third round was kind of a tossup (though I think Forrest should have gotten the win.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to hate Tito, but i think he tries to piss people off so he can create hype for his fights and his image. But i dont think he is that good of a coach, all he does is conditioning, he doesnt teach them anything new. Ken is teh badass and if frank can beat tito so can ken
    I used to hate Tito too, until I started watching TUF. I think he is a really good coach, in that he knows what he has to work with. Given that these guys are all experienced mixed martial artists, good cardio is key to their success. Given the nature of TUF, where it is one team against another, Tito is betting that if his guys can can stay fresh through the first round, up until the end of the second round, and still have reserves to make it through a third round should it be judged a tie, that he can steamroll Ken's team. Not a bad strategy, if you ask me.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy
    Tito actually did something in the second round? Must be some rare footage that I didn't get to see, because I saw Forrest knock Tito around pretty much unchecked in round 2.
    I saw Forrest land some slaps, and Tito land a couple of actualy blows.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I am going to have to rewatch that fight, I don't recall any slapboxing and I remember the commentators talking about how Forrest was pretty much taking over round 2.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2006 10:43am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ken has no chance to defeat Tito.

Ever since Ken wussed on his fight agaisnt Fujita he should have called it quits.

Ken is such a joke really, has anyone actually been following his stupidity on TUF 3?

None of the fighters respect him, all of them wish they could be in Tito's team.

I mean who brings in a BODYBUILDER instead of a Grappling coach?

Haven't you noticed Ken doesn't like to step into the Octagon to train?

The fighters would probably toss him around like a rag doll and that would not do his ego any good.

I saw him trying to train Kristian before his fight with Bisping and he looked horrible, he looked even more gassed than Kristian who as we saw has very poor conditioning.

Ohh yeah, Ken says he doesn't do Jiu Jitsu.. he is more of a leglock man..

Good one Ken.. we all see how good you have been doing the last couple of years.

Tito is going to OWN Ken big time.. Can't wait to see Ken lose yet again.

:tinfoil:
    Last edited by Copy/Paste Kid; 5/04/2006 10:45am at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12