Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2006 7:35pm

Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    assuming this fight ever happens, part of me really wants the sifu guy to win. just for an actual _ing _un wins! moment.
    the rest of me hopes he gets a thorough beating for being a nob.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2006 9:25pm

Style: I know Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that Wing Chun guy wins, i'll go live in a shaolin temple for the next 4 years.

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 3:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do it.

DO IT! I myself take Wing Chun, and I know what everyone on this website thinks of Wing Chun, not that it bothers me.

Any Gracie could kick my ass, but if Sifu Morgan is honestly willing to fight one good for him. I hope he wins. Even if he doesn't, if he has the nerve to show up and fight I think that deserves a hats off. We need someone to stand up and show that Wing Chun is effective against MMA. If I didn't suck that someone would be me.

Do it... Do it... Do it...

Honestly though I'd do just a little work on groundfighting first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 3:26pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Located at the bottom of the http://www.gracie.com/ home page is the following information.

If you have questions, comments, or useful information, you can E-mail to GRACIE USA at info@gracieusa.com
    So apparently someone in the Gracie organization should/would get the email. If it was actually sent.

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 7:48pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    DO IT! I myself take Wing Chun, and I know what everyone on this website thinks of Wing Chun, not that it bothers me.

Any Gracie could kick my ass, but if Sifu Morgan is honestly willing to fight one good for him. I hope he wins. Even if he doesn't, if he has the nerve to show up and fight I think that deserves a hats off. We need someone to stand up and show that Wing Chun is effective against MMA. If I didn't suck that someone would be me.

Do it... Do it... Do it...

Honestly though I'd do just a little work on groundfighting first.
    what if WC just plain old isn't effective against MMA... at all?

I'm just saying a hypothetical "what if?"

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 9:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if. You know what? I'd be happy to find out. I'm not so ignorant that I would claim that WC can handle MMA if I couldn't prove it for myself. For all I know it can't. I am new to this forum, but from what I understand there are throwdowns hosted by members of this site in Toronto, which is my hometown.

I have only been training WC for a year, and admittedly useless stuff before that, so I would be happy to spar with someone who had a similar level of training in MMA and find out. If I get my ass completely handed to me that will be enough of an answer for me. In any case I wil try to find out when one is going on and see for myself.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    5/05/2006 10:02pm

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    What if. You know what? I'd be happy to find out. I'm not so ignorant that I would claim that WC can handle MMA if I couldn't prove it for myself. For all I know it can't. I am new to this forum, but from what I understand there are throwdowns hosted by members of this site in Toronto, which is my hometown.

I have only been training WC for a year, and admittedly useless stuff before that, so I would be happy to spar with someone who had a similar level of training in MMA and find out. If I get my ass completely handed to me that will be enough of an answer for me. In any case I wil try to find out when one is going on and see for myself.

++ Best no0b post ever. Good job on the honesty and willingness to hit the mat.
    --
    L.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234