Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Too sick and broken to train

Posted On:
    9/23/2006 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just moved to OKC. Trained with Rafael Lovato this morning. It's the real deal. I'm a college student, though, and just the join fee and first month would eat up like 2 paychecks.

I'm going to try redline this week and see how they measure up, quality-wise and price-wise. Being that I'm still teh suck @ bjj, I wouldn't mind settling a bit, if it means a decent price drop. Redline also offers more hourage a week than Lovato.
    Last edited by Can Chaser; 9/23/2006 6:34pm at .
    You're just JEALOUS!

Posted On:
    10/22/2008 7:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: American Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also live in Oklahoma and have been thinking about checking out redline. I was wondering if you have had checked them out yet and what you have found out about class prices, and or start up fees. Please let me know.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 3:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im here in s.side OKC. Me and a couple friends are always looking for level headed sparing partners if any one wants to meet up from time to time.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 10:51pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soonermc View Post
    Redline jiujitsu recently has changed locations but they offer muay tai (last time I was therw...3 mo. ago) quality, jiujitsu, and nhb, with quality instruction with reasonable prices and you can train 5 days a week. I train at okcdt judo (okcdt.com) currently. Usa stars in moore has an excellent judo program (Pat Burris - head instructor, former olympian and US olympic coach), jiujitsu, olympic weight lifting, etc. That is what I would recommend. Good luck!
    soonermc,

Who are you? I also train at OKCDT.

OP,

Which side of town are you on? You've been given some good places in this thread to check out.

If you're interested in judo or bjj, check out some of the places mentioned. They're all on the up and up.

If you're into kickboxing and are south OKC, consider Conan's in Norman. Scott Mincey owns the place.

Please post a link to the school teaching TKD, Sayoc Kali, JKD, etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12