Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    the essence of kyokushin is being a monumental ******

The essence of being a muay thai & boxing noob is making gutless assertions about a martial art, while being behind a keyboard.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    BJJ - Homeland Security
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    The essence of being a muay thai & boxing noob is making gutless assertions about a martial art, while being behind a keyboard.
    Kidspatula is possibly one of the most filmed posters on Bullshido, yet you won't even allow your face to come near a camera because you're afraid I'll steal your soul.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hannibal is one of the most easily baited krotty fags ever
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hannibal, what happened to the low-res video with headgear on?

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath
    Kidspatula is possibly one of the most filmed posters on Bullshido, yet you won't even allow your face to come near a camera because you're afraid I'll steal your soul.

It's funny that Hannibal should accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard when I've met half the fucking active posters on Bullshido and continue to do so.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hannibal is one of the most easily baited krotty fags ever

BIIIIIIITTTTCCCHHHH !!!!!!!!

I knew it, I knew it !

You where just putting down Kyokushin just to spite me.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath

dont forget Kid-Spat is a d34dly Muay Thai Blue belt ! lol

just kidding......i was wondering how that incorporation has been working out for your Gym @ Kid-Spat

Style
    Kakutogi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding
    This might be a stupid question, but why not just wear gloves for the sparring and do the drills without them?
    Gloves were actually used, and when they were worn headshots were allowed, but it was more "manly" to fight in the bareknuckle matches. Seriously it was like a rite of passage. We had guys that Kickboxed and fought MT rules but if you didn't do a bareknuckle fight you were a baby. Thats just how it was.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Style
    Not.....working
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not really sure for which training I should lean for.While on one side the sparring with gloves on reduces the risk of injurys to hands and wrist while on the other I just got a bad feeling that a few people might use it to bully noob white belts.

While I've always looked at Kyokushin tournaments as close to an endurance sport fighting without the money or fame that goes with it.It's still very close to reality fighting in my opinion.

My solution.Include 2 types of events at KK tournaments.One bareknuckel fighting and the introduction of glove fighting (International kickboxing rules for this event ) .

Style
    Not.....working
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny that Hannibal should accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard when I've met half the fucking active posters on Bullshido and continue to do so.
    Does that mean yu'll go out with me?

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last