Page 2 of 11 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    233
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about this one? Point fighting with cute little hotties can be a heck of a lot more fun than rolling with big sweaty monsters.

  2. #12
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,631
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your not much better mally, as we've gone over many times 99.9% of karate is rubbish.

  3. #13
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,573
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    Mally, you are new here right?

    I have decided that I do not like you.

    Not because you say that TKD sucks, which it does, but because this thread is such a shitty, unoriginal ripoff of the "10 reasons-XMA" thread.

    Die.
    Coyote I decided if I ever meet you I am going to punch you in the face for your avatar. Then we can get a beer.

  4. #14
    CNagy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_mally
    Ok, here's my top ten list of reason why you should take Tae Kwon Do.

    10. you like pissing money away at Mcdojo's
    I recieved inexpensive training at a college club.
    9. you like wearing a helmet and chest protector.
    Headgear, yes. Chest protector? What are you, five? Adults don't wear that ****.
    8. You think Muay Thai and BJJ is for fags, because every TKD fag knows that a black belt can control distance at will.
    Styles don't kick other styles asses, people kick other people's asses.
    7. you like fighting with your hands down
    If I fought with my hands down, I'd catch a right hook to the face, and I'm not talking about a kick. But maybe that's just my club.
    6. you like to get your ass kicked at least once a week
    I fight guys who can kick my ass, and when they can't kick my ass anymore, I go and find guys who can. I like it, it means I am getting better.
    5. You like ***** point fighting.
    Point fighting is a good way to learn restrain. Plus, it takes alot of speed. Both of which are good things to have.
    4. you like sigining up right away for the 2 year blackbelt program.
    Belts are political. Would I like to have a black belt? Sure. Do I have any illusions that it'll make me invincible... heh heh. Rank is pointless.
    3. you think that after a couple of classes you'll be able to fight like Neo in the Matrix, but you soon discover that kicks don't work in a headlock.
    Neo's form was horrible, so this one is pretty much true.
    2. you like to masterbate while crying in the dark.
    That sounds like a personal problem, and your personal experience. Why not save this sort of stuff for your shrink?
    1. you want fries with your blackbelt
    Mmm... fries. I better damn well get a dinner party celebration after I get my blackbelt.

    The style haters are missing the point. I'll fight you regardless of how "badass" your martial art is. And if I win, it doesn't mean TKD is awesome, it means I beat your ass. And if I lose, it doesn't mean TKD sucks, it means you beat my ass. End of story.

  5. #15
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,573
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy
    I recieved inexpensive training at a college club.

    Headgear, yes. Chest protector? What are you, five? Adults don't wear that ****.

    Styles don't kick other styles asses, people kick other people's asses.

    If I fought with my hands down, I'd catch a right hook to the face, and I'm not talking about a kick. But maybe that's just my club.

    I fight guys who can kick my ass, and when they can't kick my ass anymore, I go and find guys who can. I like it, it means I am getting better.

    Point fighting is a good way to learn restrain. Plus, it takes alot of speed. Both of which are good things to have.

    Belts are political. Would I like to have a black belt? Sure. Do I have any illusions that it'll make me invincible... heh heh. Rank is pointless.

    Neo's form was horrible, so this one is pretty much true.

    That sounds like a personal problem, and your personal experience. Why not save this sort of stuff for your shrink?

    Mmm... fries. I better damn well get a dinner party celebration after I get my blackbelt.

    The style haters are missing the point. I'll fight you regardless of how "badass" your martial art is. And if I win, it doesn't mean TKD is awesome, it means I beat your ass. And if I lose, it doesn't mean TKD sucks, it means you beat my ass. End of story.
    TKD sucks, you suck. Go kill yourself.

  6. #16
    CNagy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    TKD sucks, you suck. Go kill yourself.
    So what ninja art is supposed to demoralize your oppoent to the point of suicide?

  7. #17
    Fearless Ukemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, here's my top ten list of reason why you should take Tae Kwon Do.

    10. flexible women

    9. flexible women

    8. flexible women

    7. flexible women

    6. flexible women

    5. flexible women

    4. flexible women

    3. flexible women

    2. flexible women

    1. flexible women

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    104
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Ukemi
    Ok, here's my top ten list of reason why you should take Tae Kwon Do.

    10. flexible women

    9. flexible women

    8. flexible women

    7. flexible women

    6. flexible women

    5. flexible women

    4. flexible women

    3. flexible women

    2. flexible women

    1. flexible women
    A perfectly valid point.

  9. #19
    Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now. supporting member
    Coyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,190
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    Coyote I decided if I ever meet you I am going to punch you in the face for your avatar. Then we can get a beer.
    Cool.

    Only problem is that I'm under the drinking age.

    Oh, well.

    How about this:

    1. You punch me.

    2. You get drunk.

    3. I set you up with a Saint Loui hooker named "Bubba".

    4. When he's done with you, I shave your head bald and print my name there as a sign of my victory.

    5. You wake up, punch me, and the cycle repeats.

  10. #20
    Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,755
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taekwondo sucks. Just wanted to say that. Bye.

Page 2 of 11 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO