Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 10:05pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have any specific questions just curious about what is going on with this group that I haven't already read on other threads here. Is the info too much to just post in the thread?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 10:08pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek
    I would but the forums won't let me. You also don't have to be over 18 to read the info. I'm not sure why everyone keeps stating they're over 18. You're better off just asking me questions on here. I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
    Thanks. It's about what I had gathered from the other thread. The poster who started the thread clarhoare or whatever has made this group out to be pretty bad with lots of vague insinuations. I can understand how someone escaping from a cult would tend to be too scared to reveal a lot of the most insidious details, but so far I don't think anything has been posted that makes them out to be nazis...just your typical "you are nothing without us/give us your money or bad mystical things will happen" type cult. I'm out on the west coast for the beginning of the summer and this is one of a couple places I would like to stop by if I can get the time. Perhaps I can show the great grandmaster my fav technique:5butthead

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You all make this **** so very complicated. Cat nip..just do some simple homework. She claims to be the only female grand master in TKD. Go ask KKW or the ITF for her dan number and rank. In fact try to get some deep information on her martial art background. After you come back from that journey ask your question then.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2006 5:19am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    You all make this **** so very complicated. Cat nip..just do some simple homework. She claims to be the only female grand master in TKD. Go ask KKW or the ITF for her dan number and rank. In fact try to get some deep information on her martial art background. After you come back from that journey ask your question then.
    I would doubt that either of these organizations could verify her rank. Look at the title she claims - Great Grand Master Dr. Tae Yun Kim - now that is a lot of title, but has anyone outside of California heard of her? I asked my instructor and he had only heard vague stories about her, so I don't think she's well known -

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/20/2006 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    I would doubt that either of these organizations could verify her rank. Look at the title she claims - Great Grand Master Dr. Tae Yun Kim - now that is a lot of title, but has anyone outside of California heard of her? I asked my instructor and he had only heard vague stories about her, so I don't think she's well known -
    I believe you are seeing my point. The guy asked originally why we were picking on her. Pretty much that is the answer, because she doesn't seem to be what she claims and her practices scream of that of a cult.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2006 8:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    She looks like an Asian "Dolly Parton" minus the freakishly large tits.
    Holy Crap!!!!! thats perfect, nice one.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    6/20/2006 10:01am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    S K I T T L E B E L T S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 10:52pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should refer to this topic.

'Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students'
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22341

The poster is an ex-student of Jung SuWon and the cult. I am also an ex-student of Jung SuWon and can give my views on some things if you'd like. And you are correct about her having a lot of money. I have been to her mansion in the Fremont area a few times and it is huge. 3 security gates just to enter the house area.
    Sorry for outting you in front of eveyone, is this Mr. Michael Meeks?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 10:53pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, Email sent. If you would like more info then let me know.
    I'd like to chat with you. clarehoare@gmail.com

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 2:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai/Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I am not Mr. Michael Meeks. But who knows, nothing is what it appears to be over the internet. Just kidding, i'm really not Michael Meeks. Who is this person anyways? One of the masters? They had a name change right?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123