Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: BJJ In My Sleep

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BJJ In My Sleep

This morning my wife says, "What the hell was wrong with you last night?" Apparently, every time I rolled over in my sleep, instead of just rolling over like a normal human being, I was shrimping, and doing it hard enough to wake her up. Has anybody else done weird training related crap in their sleep?

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YEAH, I did the same thing. In my dream I was practicing by myself, shrimping across the mat over and over, I planted my foot and drove my head into the head board. AARGGH!!! I woke up screaming with a knot on my head and a severe neck pain.

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That however was nothing compared to when I dreamed I was cornered by a Rottweiler. I had a brown paper bag full of groceries in each arm and for some reason wouldn't put them down. The dog was inching toward me, growling and ready to eat my ass. I only had my feet to defend myself. I jacked his jaw with a front leg straight kick...right then I was awakened by Mrs. Praxx's screams of pain. We were both on our sides facing the same direction and I kicked her in the ass...HARD! She was pissed at the time but I thought it was hilarious.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF? You have a daughter too? *pointing to KPraxx's avatar*

Whatever you do in your dream....don't dream that you are taking a leak.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was trying to learn some grappling, but it didn't workout to well for me. That night I remember wrestling with my guy. I did pillow on him and then gator rolled really hard (this is in the dream). The next thing I knew I flew 3 feet from the bed hit my legs on the dresser.

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lama_xy
    WTF? You have a daughter too? *pointing to KPraxx's avatar*
    5 of us...Me, Mrs. Praxx, KP2, Princess Praxx, and Pee Wee Praxx. + 2 dogs and a blind turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by lama_xy
    Whatever you do in your dream....don't dream that you are taking a leak.
    That is probably good advice.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i had a dream once where an english policeman chased me down a in a park, then poured glue down my nose.....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    This morning my wife says, "What the hell was wrong with you last night?" Apparently, every time I rolled over in my sleep, instead of just rolling over like a normal human being, I was shrimping, and doing it hard enough to wake her up. Has anybody else done weird training related crap in their sleep?
    Yes..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A friend of mine claims to have woken up one night to the frantic tapping and muffled shrieks of his (now ex) girlfriend, positioned on the business end of a perfect back mount, arms locked in a RNC . Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, but it's a funny story nonetheless.

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not funny to her

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last