Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 12:29am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Repression of any sort is inherently fascist, and protesting people's right to protest is hypocritical. There's no reason to take away anyone's right to speech, regardless of what they have to say.

Except furries.

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 1:38am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    MMmmmmm take the bait..... yum....

I would like to start with an important distinction:

Nazis wish to exterminate people based sole on the nazi's perception of their own identity and their perception of the people they wish to exterminate.

Thus they killed all the Jews that they could, as soon as they had the power to kill them read Hitler's Willing Executioners including and especially the children. It did not mater if the person of "Jewish blood" had one Jewish great grandparent was raise protestant and had no idea about their own background or identity as a targeted minority. They were still dead dead dead.

Combating Nazis politically and physical on the streets through civic action is not the same. In that case you would be attack people who are planning on killing you as soon as they have the power. You are fighting because of what they paln to do. You are also not going to their home, rounding up their families and shooting or gassing them.

Furthermore A neo-nazi or racist skinhead who is on the streets at rally or political function is self-identifying as a soldier in a uniform. There is a certain level of consent on their part. They are also unpaid volunteers (or 99% of them are) who view themselves a political soldiers actively organizing for extermenationist race-war.

In a moment I might start talking about why large scale civic direct action is the best way to deal with this, but I'd like to see what you though about what I have to say so far.
    I sympathise, Antifa. I once smashed a kid's face into a brick wall for calling me a 'Jew bastard' in primary school. Nonetheless, until these guys are a 'clear and present danger', it seems like meeting the threat of self-righteous political violence with the reality of self-righteous political violence. I find myself loving the idea, and mildly disliking myself for it.

As I said, though, I won't be shedding any tears for these fuckers.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 8:10am

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYoung
    I sympathise, Antifa. I once smashed a kid's face into a brick wall for calling me a 'Jew bastard' in primary school. Nonetheless, until these guys are a 'clear and present danger', it seems like meeting the threat of self-righteous political violence with the reality of self-righteous political violence. I find myself loving the idea, and mildly disliking myself for it.

As I said, though, I won't be shedding any tears for these fuckers.
    I think thats where out perceptions differ. I consider them a "clear and present danger".

I understand them and track them. I know more about them than I care too. And they can gain traction.

Consider these:

1988 - David Duke runs for Govenner of Louisana. He loose the election but wins the majority of the White Vote.

1992 David Duke runs for president. looses

1996 Pat Buchannon runs for president. Produces a serious challenge to Bob Dole in the Primaries He runs of the exact same platform as Duke did in 1992.

Since the 1980s there has been a war on the streets of America between left wing and right wing youth. Between 1988 and 1992 this was called "The S.H.A.R.P, -nazi wars" We won. The nazis lost. But it cost us. There was a death on one side or the other in every major American city. People went to prison.

I was a teenager during that time and fought. I'm glad we won. We saved punk rock (not that I'm a punker but quite a few of my friends are). The nazis have their own music scene, record companies etc Because they couldnt have ours, we defended thoose. I'm proud to have participated.

During the 1990s there was a huge Klan resurgence in America. We defeated that too. And when I say huge I mean in 1993 there were 50 Klan rallies in Ohio. Between 1992 and 2000 I can say I easily attended 250 Direct Anti-Klan demonstrations. We fought at at least 40 of them. Thoose Klan groups are mostly defunct.

One of the things people dont understand about "Why to Beat Fascists" is that fighting is engaging them in politics. The Central Concpet and appeal of fascist movements to disempowered men is that they get to remake the world in thier own assumed self image through violence. When you physically defeat that their master race bullshit goes out the window.

anyhow... one more link:

http://threewayfight.blogspot.com/

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 8:43am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    I think thats where out perceptions differ. I consider them a "clear and present danger".

I understand them and track them. I know more about them than I care too. And they can gain traction.

[...]

anyhow... one more link:

http://threewayfight.blogspot.com/
    If these untermenschen were an immediate threat, I suppose I'd agree more vehemently. But when it comes to immediacy, it's the legitimate thugs that seem to do all the damage. You want to crush brutal, thieving miscreants, storm congress. They have more social and economic capital than all the emasculated white trash put together.

But, again, it's not as if I'll loudly bemoan the beating of fascists - half your luck, mate.
    Last edited by DAYoung; 4/29/2006 8:49am at .
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 8:59am

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If these untermenschen were an immediate threat, I suppose I'd agree more vehemently. But when it comes to immediacy, it's the legitimate thugs that seem to do all the damage. You want to crush brutal, thieving miscreants, storm congress.
    Working on it.

But, again, it's not as if I'll loudly bemoan the beating of fascists - half your luck, mate.
    Thanks. Appreciate the support
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12