resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    God damn it. A MAP thread, I FINALLY wasn't involved with and you brought me in. For the record, I like Spooky, he one of the few on MAPers that would send me PM and had an open mind. It fucktard like Keikai that are just Bujinkan Nutriders.

For the record if you are in the Bujinkan and you don't suck, you are the exception , not the rule.
    I'm as surprised as you are.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:11am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's interesting how defensive they are

The guy that was like, "Well this is starting to look like an attempt to spoil the training for people with the blah blah blah"

That's that sort of insidious closing of ranks you see in organizations placing a high value on conformity and discrediting those who leave the group.

Also

Loving the "Invincible old asian" conceit that an old man couldn't be so much as touched by a black belt in the same art a third his age.

That makes sense. "We teach a system where the skilled in the current generation are worse then their instructors"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    That's that sort of insidious closing of ranks you see in organizations placing a high value on conformity and discrediting those who leave the group.
    Oh thats it I was wondering why they started that thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Oh thats it I was wondering why they started that thread.

I think you'll find it was shinobi_pheonix who stared just to get a bit of a war going!!
    He's done it before .

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol. MAP.
    so basically the bujinkan is crap because we don't try to force techniques on uncomplient uke's?

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:25am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    I think you'll find it was shinobi_pheonix who stared just to get a bit of a war going!!
    He's done it before .
    Any relation to shinobi_jebus?

We had a total moron by that name coming here to tell virus and co they were ignorant of the true way of bujinkan. He claimed around 2 years experience and that he had barely scratched the surface- before criticising ppl that had way more experience than him.

Why would anyone on MAP want to start a war with Bullshido? That would be like Iran asking the USA to nuke it and not hold the dirty bombs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    Any relation to shinobi_jebus?

We had a total moron by that name coming here to tell virus and co they were ignorant of the true way of bujinkan. He claimed around 2 years experience and that he had barely scratched the surface- before criticising ppl that had way more experience than him.

Why would anyone on MAP want to start a war with Bullshido? That would be like Iran asking the USA to nuke it and not hold the dirty bombs.

Don't think so he's not long started in the Bujinkan.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:47am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsufubu
    http://www.usadojo.com/martial-artis...ist-nagato.htm

One of those people who would be badasses if they did ballet, and he's routinely rolled out as an example whenever us 'trolls' say that the Bujinkan sucks. Even though he started off with judo, moved on to kickboxing and is relatively new to ninjutsu.

It's kind of like if Royce Gracie were to pledge his allegance to Wing Chun. Wing Chunners would cream their pants that their man had won UFC and therefore validated their art, even though he's a badass due to BJJ.
    Nagato is the BBT's "Gracie" Card so to speak. They keep forgetting that his foundation are in two arts that have superior training methods as opposed to the Bujinkan. Somone already in doctrined in to proper ways to train is going to take anything and tweak it to be useful. When you don't have a effective training methodology anything you train will be useless. If you take BJJ and remove the rolling and mindset to actually test their skill it will be as useless.

Just to give an example. My SIGO (Signal Officer) in Buamholder was a 6th Dan in BBT. It was the only MA he trained in. I am a mere shodan and wouldn't be a blip on the Buj scope but had a background in Judo, JJJ, Boxing, etc. I balled him up often.

Also many MAPers forget that there are Bullshido members with much more expereicne in BBT and REAL Combat than they will ever want to deal with. And basicly they are full of :5badair:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    You have throwdowns in the UK don't you? Didn't Paul Genge (Systema) go to one?
    Not sure if it was Paul, but after some smack talk about Systema, a couple of their guys came to the UKTD2.

From what I could see they represented their art fine against other fighters. Perhaps one of the guys that sparred with them would like to comment?

Edit: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=throwdown
    Last edited by Matsufubu; 4/27/2006 8:55am at .
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:59am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "And your point being???, he`s disallusioned at HIS dojo and instructors, he has never been to Japan and trained with some of the Japanese Shihan he so quickly puts down, i`d like to see the response from Nagato Sensei if this guy went there and said the same things to him or some of the guys that actually do MMA(and there are lots) and use what Sensei teaches them to good effect".<<------ Kouryou

.......lol one of the typical idiots who think that just because u train in japan or another asian country your some mystical badass by default. there are some bad asses....but as far as ninjutsu is concerned....alot of them are as shitty in japan as they are anywhere else simply because they dont train hardcore

you know your a shitty ass Naruto Ninjer stylist when u go to a "Point" tournament in okinawa an get your fuckin arm Broken
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast