218358 Bullies, 7098 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 500
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. shinobi_jebus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    227

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:27pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so let me get this straight, youre not deniying my claims of being able too fight regardless of bujinkan training , yet you make the assumption that my bujinkan training gives me my confidence in my fighting abilities?.
  2. Matsufubu is offline
    Matsufubu's Avatar

    To the Bat Pole!

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,761

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What he's saying is that you can be a good fighter, but being in the Bujinkan won't be the reason for it. Some people are just good at fighting anyway.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
  3. shinbushi is offline
    shinbushi's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California, United States
    Posts
    897

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:29pm


     Style: Muay Thai, Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Soke and the Shihan

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Shin,

    It wasn't a secret that the quality control in the Buj was bad to begin with so why is it the so many pple are acting surprise when someone decides to leave?
    People cannot belive ANYONE would want to leave the org when you have Soke and the Shihan in it. They think that THEIR dojo is the real Bujinkan. I know of 5 dojos (3 confirmed) including mine that train in an alive manner. I know a ton more that think they do.
  4. BoardHitBack is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:36pm


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_jebus
    so let me get this straight, youre not deniying my claims of being able too fight regardless of bujinkan training , yet you make the assumption that my bujinkan training gives me my confidence in my fighting abilities?.
    You are really stupid. For sure.
  5. shinobi_jebus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    227

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:36pm


     Style: Bujinkan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsufubu
    What he's saying is that you can be a good fighter, but being in the Bujinkan won't be the reason for it. Some people are just good at fighting anyway.
    yeh i know i get it, i was just engaging in an argument which , having thought about it for 5 minutes is pointless having on the internet.
    gonna have too back out of this one.
  6. Matsufubu is offline
    Matsufubu's Avatar

    To the Bat Pole!

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,761

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:36pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, getting hit/hurt is not the same as training 'alive'.

    The first Bujinkan seminar I attended, I wound up with a damaged patella tendon and was limping around in pain for a month and had to get physio. Not because the training was 'alive', but because a black belt decided that he'd finish off a demonstration by randomly bending my leg back and sitting on it.

    What did I learn from my injury? That the black belt thought he'd show me who's boss (I was mukyu at the time), and that he lacked control or the knowledge of what effect sitting on my leg would do.

    That does not make the training 'hardcore', it's just a pointless injury that I learned nothing useful from.

    'Alive' = as realisitic as possible, not just getting hit and hurt.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
  7. Matsufubu is offline
    Matsufubu's Avatar

    To the Bat Pole!

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,761

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 2:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_jebus
    yeh i know i get it, i was just engaging in an argument which , having thought about it for 5 minutes is pointless having on the internet.
    gonna have too back out of this one.
    It's an argument you can't win at Bullshido, and it's an argument we can't win at MAP.

    Your solution is the only sensible one, but it's still fun to argue!:deadhorse
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
  8. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Heel Hook Hunter

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,985

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 3:51pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shinobi_jebus you're a great fighter. So great in fact it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us if you exist. Therefore, you must kill yourself. GoodBye.
  9. Shaolinz is offline
    Shaolinz's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    965

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 3:56pm


     Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_jebus
    yeh i know i get it, i was just engaging in an argument which , having thought about it for 5 minutes is pointless having on the internet.
    gonna have too back out of this one.
    You never actually engaged in the arguement.... He said regardless of whether you are a good fighter or not, Bujinkan is not the reason your a good fighter. You for some odd reason thought he was insulting your fighting ability. Which at no time did he ever begin to claim you didn't know how to fight.

    His point: Bujinkan isn't helping you.
    Your point: :BangHead:

    If you had wanted to address the point in question instead of becoming defensive and trying to protect your ego/rep that was never in question (atleast in this instance), you could have shown how Bujinkan actually helps you (besides the stated "dellusional help").
  10. Matsufubu is offline
    Matsufubu's Avatar

    To the Bat Pole!

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,761

    Posted On:
    4/27/2006 4:20pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I'm going to point out something that's been said countless times here:

    The effectiveness of a martial art is measured by the skill of the average practitioner, not by the most badass fighter at the top of the tree.

    I.e. the MAPpet who keeps banging on about "Oh yeah, well go tell Nagato-sensei that the Bujinkan sucks! He'll kick your ass!" needs to STFU.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.