Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:09am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what a fucking idiot dude. that guy got his **** wrecked and he's still gonna try be mr toughguy.

Call me whatever, but there's no way I'm getting in a fight like that with someone who obviously totally outclasses me. Dude was totally unqualified to be there and got his face fucked up for it. It could have been alot worse.

Did anyone find the assholes running their mouths in the background really aggrevating? That's so low class **** talking right there. I wouldn't have **** to do with people like that.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 6:23am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, i remember this video, although this is more like a "full" version.
    we got to hear "commentary" and stuff.

i was wondering why dude in the shorts didn't throw in an armbar and break something, or bash the other guy's face in worse. turns out he just didn't wanna seriously hurt the idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 7:39am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So should we run down the list of **** this debunks?

Anyway looking at his record, I remember him from early KotC events. He was supposed to be some street fighter with something like a thousand fights. All things considered he's probably pretty damned good. Look at the guys he's lost to, not exactly top level competition but no one I'd want to pick a fight with.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 7:50am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No point in hurting someone just cause you can. Not for what they're paying anyway.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 8:24am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you know how you just can't grapple in the street. The concrete is just too hard.

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 9:07am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    The KOTC guy is awesome. I like how they're questioning the time it took to take him out when in reality, he was just trying not to kill the guy.

After seeing the last comment though, Shad shoulda armbarred his ass. What a jerk.
    Seriously though, thats why I respect Shad so much after that fight- you heard him talking with the other guys when they're telling him to wreck the other guy- "you know this **** is permanent right?" I thought he did an excellent job of keeping his cool.

I was laughing hysterically at the other guys corner though "hes a wrestler hes afraid to get hit!" Are you fucking serious? I encourage anyone who's watched this video to see Shad's fight with Duane Ludwig in KOTC. Duane beats on him hard, but holy **** if Shad doesnt prove to be a tough bastard able to take a shot (from a world class kickboxer no less).

The other guy, as Shad said, was simply trying to look tough an impress his friends, he got his ass beat and hes saying all that **** to try to convince himself that he didnt lose. Same thing happened with people when they used to do the challenge matches against the Gracie's- the Gracies would go light, showing they've got total control over you, then they'd choke you out. Everyone would want to go again and think they have a chance because the Gracies, or in this case Shad, simply didnt want to seriously **** the guy up.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 9:11am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    Seriously though, thats why I respect Shad so much after that fight- you heard him talking with the other guys when they're telling him to wreck the other guy- "you know this **** is permanent right?" I thought he did an excellent job of keeping his cool.

I was laughing hysterically at the other guys corner though "hes a wrestler hes afraid to get hit!" Are you fucking serious? I encourage anyone who's watched this video to see Shad's fight with Duane Ludwig in KOTC. Duane beats on him hard, but holy **** if Shad doesnt prove to be a tough bastard able to take a shot (from a world class kickboxer no less).

The other guy, as Shad said, was simply trying to look tough an impress his friends, he got his ass beat and hes saying all that **** to try to convince himself that he didnt lose. Same thing happened with people when they used to do the challenge matches against the Gracie's- the Gracies would go light, showing they've got total control over you, then they'd choke you out. Everyone would want to go again and think they have a chance because the Gracies, or in this case Shad, simply didnt want to seriously **** the guy up.
    Good point. Shad showed a great lack of ego by going soft on the guy. Why is it that so called "sport" fighters seem to have a much firmer grasp of reality? Hmmm. . . .

I wished the little big mouthed promoter would have taken the place of his opponent, since he was so anxious to see some blood.

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 9:27am

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    most felony fights go way passed the stoppage that should happen. they want them to get cut up and stuff so that they can do the stitches and such with out numbing it etc.

Professional Lurker

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 9:41am

supporting member
     Style: None at the moment.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does these guys get paid for doing this ****?

software engineer

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 11:29am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker
    Does these guys get paid for doing this ****?
    definitely. a lot of the fighters seem like they're borderline homeless and are doing it because they need the money.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast