Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 12:39pm

Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bryce Dallas is recruiting on Stormfront?

For those of you who don't know already, Stormfront is a very large White nationalist forum, full of everything from skinheads to tinfoil-hat survivalist kooks.

I was directed to a post yesterday from "Shidoshi" Dallas, who is advertising his Christian Identity Ninjutsu alliance. Now, I knew Dallas and his cult were Christian, but Christian identity is something different altogether.

Basics of Cristian Identity include the belief that the blonde haired "Aryan" race are the true children of Israel. Jews are pretenders, and in reality they are the children of Satan. All other races are made from mud, and have no souls. I'm also pretty sure they think the Earth is only 7,000 years old, but I'm not positive about that last one.

The funny thing is, everyone on Stormfront seems to know Dallas is a fraud, which really says something, considering that many posters believe they will one day use their amazing martial skills to single-handedly defeat an army of Negroes. Us Europeans invented ALL martial arts, BTW. The Asians just stole them from us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read more of this asshole's post. Apparently, the ninjers are having a "gathering" of sorts, where they plan to purge "undesirable" members, which I assume means anyone who's not a White Identity Christian.

I support the right of ANY group to sit around and hate everyone else, however full of **** they may be. Every ethnic group has a certain population who will maintain an elitist attitude, looking down on all others. ****, being a racist asshole IS one of our civil rights.

It sounds to me like Dallas is planning some violence though. After all, WTF does he mean by "purging"? This fucking prick wasn't too superior to take their money, yet he's apparently organizing a massive backstab for his non-White students. I hope a few guys in the Tennessee area can drop by the gathering on July 8 to keep the peace. Bryce sounds like a sociopath, and, with his criminal history, I worry that he may not be all talk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:07pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This would be considerably more interesting with links.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:17pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that he has made a great many enemies, we have to accept that he may be being Imp'd. Why should be believe it's really him?
    Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 6/08/2006 1:20pm at .
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:23pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've received a couple e-mails from some of Bryce's former students in bad standing with him. They do not think that the e-mail is consistant with Bryce's writing style. So I would caution people not to jump to the conclusion that this post was by Dallas when there is a VERY GOOD chance that it is a hoax.

When you post on this thread please do not declare that the Stormfront post was by him when this issue is very much in question.

This has been a Bullshido legal moment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks to Anthony for the link. One of the many things I'm still too dumb to know how to do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I've received a couple e-mails from some of Bryce's former students in bad standing with him. They do not think that the e-mail is consistant with Bryce's writing style. So I would caution people not to jump to the conclusion that this post was by Dallas when there is a VERY GOOD chance that it is a hoax.

When you post on this thread please do not declare that the Stormfront post was by him when this issue is very much in question.

This has been a Bullshido legal moment.

You may well be right about it being a hoax, but given Bryce's long history of unsavory behavior, I wouldn't be shocked if it was him. If Dallas wants a(nother) legal issue, he'll have to make it with the guy who posted on SF. I'm just repeating what I've heard.

Dallas runs a cult, and Stormfront DOES seem like a perfect place to find impressionable young people who would love to join a Fourth Reich Ninja Task Force(NinjerKorps?)

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:49pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christian Ninjas makes me laugh.

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 1:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any evidence he has previously been involved in this movement? The ex-students I've talked to haven't.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast