Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    You've got 10 minutes to explain why you're using two accounts or they will both be banned.

We are roomates and forget sometimes to logout. Our bad.

HedgeHogey knows us both in person and can confirm we are too different people.

PM either acount for a cell phone # and we can handle this via phone with you talking to two people.

Cool?

edit we also pm'd you when we set up the accounts to see if it was cool
    Last edited by Antifa; 4/30/2006 8:59pm at .

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:58pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Actually, you share that reality as well. You just wish you didn't. I didn't make anything up. The Illuminati was real. The Thuggee, who were ridiculously sinister, were real. The Hashashin were real. The Mafia, at one time believed to be a mere myth is real. The CIA, FBI, etc, are all real and work from the shadows. In fact, the CIA has been known to take out entire COUNTRIES in covert operations. Al Qaeda is most know for flying a plane into the fucking PENTAGON of all places, not to mention blwoing up TWO sky scrapers.

So, instead of telling me I'm nuts for believing that people can work together to covertly do interesting things, why don't you refute that with a valid point? its happened time and time again in modern and ancient times.
    Unbelieveable.

GLARING ommission!

You forgot NINJAS!!! What's wrong with you?

The fact that you left CAG out disappoints me too.

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 9:01pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    We are roomates and forget sometimes to logout. Our bad.

HedgeHogey knows us both in person and can confirm we are too different people.

PM either acount for a cell phone # and we can handle this via phone with you talking to two people.

Cool?

edit we also pm'd you when we set up the accounts to see if it was cool
    Noted. Carry on.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 9:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noted. Carry on.
    Thank you.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 10:00pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not called Delta Force anymore, it's now the Combat Applications Group. Of course I think that's the name they should give to all combat arms units.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 10:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Funny thing! I happen to be schooled in the fine art of explosives!

How many pounds of high brisance explosives, for shits and giggles let's say Composition - 4 (an RDX based plastic explosive with a RE index of 1.32) would it take to breach a levee? For fun we can go ahead and say that the bomber was a proficent demolitions engineer and was able to properly shape and prime both the main and booster charges as well as set up the fuse instantanious (det cord) so as not to destroy the other charges set up in paralell. He was also able to transport the literal tons of earth needed for tamping a charge of this magnitude. The operation was set up between the time when hurricane Katrina was 100% certain to hit NOLA and the time it made landfall. The charges were properly detonated during the hurricane. There's only one being in the universe who could set something like this up.
    So is it possible or not? If it is not possible to blow the whole leeve is it possible to set a smaller charge/charges and let the storm surge/water preasure do the rest?

If no on both how did the burns get there?

Many people claim they heard a detonation when the leeve ruptured. I always explained that away as the actual sound/preasure of the water bursting through.

However when Jesse told me about the burns he had me half sold. So sell me the rest of the way one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    So it looks like either way, God had it in for NOLA.

I've dealt with a great deal of extremists in my former line of work, and it's funny. Despite the ideology, religiosity, or any other factors these individuals use to justify thier action, they all behave more or less the same. Fringe groups, be it the KKK, rural militias, Black Panthers (even the "New" ones,) Al Queda, or anarchists, are nothing more than an organization of disenfranchised sociopaths looking for excuses to harm other people for their own personal enjoyment. Any belief system or ideology is a willingly self imposed lie used to justify thier destructive and sadistic impulses. Radicalism or Reactionism is not a force for change, nor is it looking out for the best interests of humankind. It is simply there to give a wide spectrum of psychopathic behaviors a thin veneer of legitmacy.
    I dont much feel like a psychopath thanks. I'd like to think I'm a swell fellow. So I'd hope thats not pointed my way.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 10:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was in NO a few months before this hit. Hell, I was thinking of buying a house in the French Quarter.

The levees didn't need explosives to help them fail. They were fucked because the local government pissed away the money needed to maintain and repair them.

But again, it's easier to make up boogeymen than face up to the consequences of your actions.

And Antifa is an idiot anarchist anway.
    No boogieman. Just good old fashioned American racism.

and thanks for the props

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 10:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to a lot of trouble and got crossed-eyed answering your questions.Can you answer mines on the 3rd page.

Also is this Jesse person the man from Philly you mentioned earlier in this thread?

Again also Samuel Browning post this question to you.

Here is his question.
    "So do you have any news accounts that demonstrate "ethnic cleansing" in NO?"Sam Browning.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...8942&postcount

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 10:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    WTF does the last paragraph have to do with anything?

And as a sidenote on the Panthers, you say "even" the new ones. The old one's were far saner. The new ones are black radical muslims, which makes them all types of assholes.

Couldnt agree more

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 11:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to break this into chunks for clarity if you dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin

.I was called on that once here.You know if you paid attention you will noticed that it's not a single reporter making these statement but rather a whole bunch of them from different magzines and news agencies.You can't group all the negative press and positive one into one lump and and say it validates your claims
    When there is a ton of negative press it starts an effect called the echo chamber.

The press is an institution

The press has power and was using that power as an institution to further racism, like "black people loot; white people forage".

Thats racist dude.

When FEMA wasnt in motion and the president was playing golf thats racism dude. **** Johnson got his ass down to NOLA one day after Betsy. George Bush wouldnt have his vacation interupted while a major American city got wiped (well rinsed ) off the map.

People with money and cars got out. Black people attemping to flee on foot were fired upon. Thats Racism.

Do I really need to go on?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast