230672 Bullies, 4033 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:22pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Why is it so unreasonable to believe that people could work in the shadows? Its been done before all throughout history. Thugee, Illuminati, Mafia, The CIA, the FBI, Cointelpro, Al Qaeda etc. And thats just off the top of my head. Why is it so ludicrous to suggest people may indeed be engineering harm?
    The problem is that everyone knew the NO levees were garbage. But the governments of NO and LA preferred to squander federal funds for their maintenance/repair for other things because they are ridiculously corrupt.

Guilty people are the first to start pointing fingers at others when their stupidity bites them in the ass. NO is probably the most corrupt city on the planet, and its mayor (Nagin) is a collossal idiot.

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Tamping a charge is placing sandbags, dirt, or sometimes water against the open portion of the charge to focus the blast into the object you're trying to demolish. Tamping allows you to use less explosvie for a project. If you don't use it, a great deal of the blast energy will dissipate out into the open air. Although you could use more explosive, this is irresponsible demolitions - the rule is to use as little explosive as possible to destroy the target.
    Anfia used the term levee whereas its my understanding that it was retaining walls that were breached, but assuming that a levee was attacked, and you didn't have to destroy the thing to breach it, how much explosive are you talking either with C-4 or the Tim McVay method?

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Anfia used the term levee whereas its my understanding that it was retaining walls that were breached, but assuming that a levee was attacked, and you didn't have to destroy the thing to breach it, how much explosive are you talking either with C-4 or the Tim McVay method?
    I was in NO a few months before this hit. Hell, I was thinking of buying a house in the French Quarter.

The levees didn't need explosives to help them fail. They were fucked because the local government pissed away the money needed to maintain and repair them.

But again, it's easier to make up boogeymen than face up to the consequences of your actions.

And Antifa is an idiot anarchist anway.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:29pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tim McVeigh used Ammonium Nitrate plasticized with high octane petrolium. AN is a low brisance explosive which is about as powerful as gunpowder. The sheer size of the charge was what damaged the building so badly.

Without knowing the thickness or composition (Reinforced concrete? Earthen levee?) of the levee walls, I am not at all equipped to answer your question. My estimate would be several hundred pounds for a single breach using military quality explosives.

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:47pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you and I now understand why it would be difficult to provide a precise answer without the specifications on the location itself.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 7:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Why is it so unreasonable to believe that people could work in the shadows? Its been done before all throughout history. Thugee, Illuminati, Mafia, The CIA, the FBI, Cointelpro, Al Qaeda etc. And thats just off the top of my head. Why is it so ludicrous to suggest people may indeed be engineering harm?
    So how's the view from that reality you share with Antifa?

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Bavarian Illuminati was nothing like the secret X-files version of them that's believed in by the tinfoil hat crowd now.

The closest thing to them is the Bildeberg group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:43pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Guilty people are the first to start pointing fingers at others when their stupidity bites them in the ass. NO is probably the most corrupt city on the planet, and its mayor (Nagin) is a collossal idiot.
    I'm not sure I'm reading this right- Nagin and the corrupt governing bodies of NO fucked up and diaster then comes, right? They are the guilty people - are they the people that started the finger pointing game of pass the buck?
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:47pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    So here is the next question. In the majority of episodes of ethnic cleansing and genocide. Bosnia, Nazi Germany, Armenia, Kurdistan and Saddam Hussain, Rwanda, there are news reports that idicate that repression and slaughter is going on, even though such accounts do not cover the entire story.

So do you have any news accounts that demonstrate "ethnic cleansing" in NO?
    The Gretna bussiness seems to be a good start. And you validated it yourself.

The lack of will/ out right impediments to rebuilding the 9th ward qualify IMHO.

The English press is pretty clear on it : http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/st...577324,00.html

Canadian NGOs:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...&articleId=914

FEMA interfering with voting:

http://www.motherjones.com/commentar..._disaster.html

From the AP: Study: New Orleans could lose 80 percent of black population

or just run the google search I did and pick the sources you like.

Of course... confiscatiing guns faciliates this sort of thing.

Get back to me with what you think,
    Antifa

Posted On:
    4/30/2006 8:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've got 10 minutes to explain why you're using two accounts or they will both be banned.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast